San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) December 01, 2014
SmartRecruiters, the company that empowers the new way of hiring, will be hosting the #HRTechTank networking and demo event at their San Francisco headquarters on Tuesday, December 2nd. The event will bring together investors, entrepreneurs, thought-leaders and early adopters that are leading the recruiting and HR tech revolution.
This year’s speakers include:
- Jerome Ternynck, Founder and CEO of SmartRecruiters
- Carolyn Betts, Founder and CEO of Betts Recruiting
- Charles Handler, President and Founder of Rocket-Hire
- Brett Queener, President and COO of SmartRecruiters
- Taras Polischuk, Investment Advisor at Talent Equity Ventures
- Samar Birwadker, Founder and CEO of Good.co
- Dan Abouav, Founder and CEO, Map HR
- Rebecca Meissner, Senior Director, Pro Services at SmartRecruiters
- John Sumser, Principal Analyst, KeyInterval Research
- Santiago Subotovsky, Partner, Emergence Capital Partners
The event will showcase demos from 6 emerging recruiting and HR technology start-ups, providing them an opportunity to present their innovations to the venture capital and HR buyer communities.
- What: #HRTechTank San Francisco, hosted by SmartRecruiters
- When: December 2, 2014 at 9am – 5pm
- Where: SmartRecruiters Headquarters, 56 Tehama St. San Francisco, CA 94105
For the full agenda, please visit: http://www.smartrecruiters.com/blog/smartrecruiters-to-host-hrtechtank-san-francisco/
The purpose of HRTechTank is to connect, educate and promote innovators in the HCM & recruitment software space. HRTechTank brings together HR thought leaders, early adopters and investors together to discover what is happening in the HR Tech space and to share their expertise with the most promising HR Tech companies.
SmartRecruiters empowers a new way of hiring with a one-stop shop cloud recruiting platform that makes it possible for smart businesses to find and hire great people. The centralized workspace spans the entire recruiting process, including deep integration of a marketplace where a company’s best recruitment partners are never more than a few clicks away. SmartRecruiters delivers a collaborative experience for hiring teams where they can successfully discover, engage and close top talent. Unlike traditional outdated systems, SmartRecruiters’ candidate-first approach ensures the right people stay connected with companies and choose to not opt out. More than 70,000 companies including AOL, 1-800-FLOWERS, Associated Materials, Goodwill, NAPA Auto Parts, NewsCred and The Onion rely on SmartRecruiters to hire enough of the right people fast enough to support their business goals. Founded in 2010, SmartRecruiters is backed by Mayfield and Rembrandt Ventures and is based in San Francisco, CA. To learn more, visit http://www.smartrecruiters.com.
Bhava Communications for SmartRecruiters