London, UK (PRWEB) December 04, 2014
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the 3rd Annual World Intelligent Cities Summit and Exhibition (WICS 2014). The event will be held between the 10th and 11th of December, 2014, in Istanbul, Turkey.
With technological advancements transforming governance, and how people, businesses and governmental organisations associate with each other, it is important to get wind of the processes, tools, and models necessary for the cultivation of ‘smart’ communities and cities. Speakers and attendees working across a variety of disciplines will present innovative strategies to fortify institutional capability, and evaluate broader commitments to competitive performance and sustainability.
The 2-day 3rd Annual World Intelligent Cities Summit and Exhibition (WICS 2014) is the key forum on this ever-evolving topic, providing vital information, well-defined networking time, and viable solutions to your most burning questions.
The 3rd Annual World Intelligent Cities Summit and Exhibition (WICS 2014)
Dates: December 10-11, 2014
Location: Conrad Istanbul 5* - Istanbul, Turkey
Reasons to Attend:
- The first-rate summit and exhibition for the ever-expanding smart cities sector.
- The two-day international summit is aimed at providing the best practices and industry insights from outstanding experts.
- The combination of a first-class summit and exhibition equips you with an excellent opportunity to get to know the right people the right way face-to-face.
Who will you meet?
- Senior official authorities and MPs
- ICT firms
- Energy and green energy companies
- Waste management companies and project developers
- Public Agencies and Institutions
- Wastewater management companies and project developers
- Financial organisations, PEs, VCs and banks
- Telecommunications companies
- Smart grids project developers, investors
- Construction firms
- Tourism industry
- Healthcare industry
- Smart transport systems project developers
- Smart building and house project developers
- Auto manufacturers
- Energy management and consulting companies
- Urban planners and architects
- Unions, associations, non-governmental organisations (NGOs)
- Civil society organisations
- Law offices
The WICS 2014 is destined to serve as a perfect platform for all of the stakeholders engaged in smart cities to share and exchange information, create new collaborations, and work cooperatively to detect and increase business opportunities.
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.