London, UK (PRWEB) December 05, 2014
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the International Nuclear Power Operation and Maintenance Conference 2014 (INPOM 2014). The event is organised by Innch International Co., Ltd. and taking place on December 11-12, 2014, in Shanghai, China.
With the rapid evolution of nuclear industry, the operation and maintenance marketplace of NPP has revealed piece by piece. Focusing on the latest development of the world nuclear power industry, the International Nuclear Power Operation and Maintenance Conference 2014 (INPOM 2014) offers a first-class communication platform for improving the NPP innovation abilities and maintenance technologies, and promoting the long-time stability and security of nuclear reactor and its efficient operation.
The International Nuclear Power Operation and Maintenance Conference 2014 (INPOM 2014)
Date: December 11-12, 2014
Location: Shanghai, China
Delegates of INPOM 2014 will be diversified by several parts: research and development institutes, equipment manufacturers, schools, material suppliers, EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) companies, NPP operators, etc.
Types of Delegate Enterprises:
- Nuclear island systems and equipments.
- Conventional island systems and equipments.
- Electrical system.
- Instrumentation and control.
- Different valves, pipes and pumps.
- Machining, welding, heat treatment and assembly technology.
- O&M devices, materials inspection equipment, nuclear accident distress communication devices, repair robot, engineering machinery and special tools, and etc.
- Repair parts.
- Laser scanner, radiation protection products, diagnostic equipments, industrial endoscopes, inspection equipments and systems, security systems and equipments.
- IT solution providers: schedule anddocument management, 3D system, data acquisition system, computer-aided design (CAD) in NPP, etc.
INPOM 2014 is a must-attend for those who seek to get an accurate pulse on the global nuclear power industry and meet key clients and decision-makers personally.
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.