Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) December 12, 2014
Have a 2013 or 2014 5.0L and want to build a Steeda Q Series Mustang? No problem—Summit Racing has many of the parts needed for enthusiasts to build their own Steeda Q450 Enforcer Mustang. The Q450 Enforcer is the mid-level Q-car loaded with Steeda goodies. The naturally aspirated Mustang puts out 460 horsepower and 442 lbs.-ft. of torque and has 1.03G of lateral grip, yet is perfectly streetable.
Summit Racing carries the following parts from the Steeda Q450 build:
- Adjustable upper rear control arms
- Billet lower rear control arms
- Lowering spring kit
- Sway bar kit
• Adjustable rear Panhard bar
- Heavy-duty upper front strut mounts
- X11 ball joints
• Bump steer kit
- Ultimate Induction Pack (Pro Flow air intake and SCT X4 programmer)
- Pentar Series wheels or Spyder Series wheels
A list of the remaining parts needed to complete a Q450 conversion is available at the Steeda website.
Summit Racing Equipment