Budget- and storage capacity-conscious SMBs will appreciate that PPR backups and replica snapshots consume as little as one-tenth the storage space of similar solutions.
Irvine, Calif. (PRWEB) December 10, 2014
Paragon Software Group, a leader in data protection, backup and disaster recovery (BDR) technology, today announced the Paragon Hyper-V Migration Bundle. The new offering is designed to give small to midsize businesses (SMBs) a flexible, single pane of glass solution for migrating data to both physical and virtual machines.
Now available, the Paragon Hyper-V Migration Bundle offers SMBs a simple and effective approach to BDR in a comprehensive package that delivers all the robust, high-performance features used in larger enterprise environments. The bundle includes:
- Award-Winning Paragon Protect & Restore (PPR) BDR software, designed for SMBs who want the flexibility to support both physical servers and Hyper-V hosts with a single BDR solution;
- Full Data Protection for Physical Servers as well as Virtual Servers after migration using a single solution anchored by the advanced features of PPR’s image-based universal backup and recovery technology;
- Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 technician’s license for system optimization and disaster recovery capabilities that go beyond backup and recovery;
- Peace of Mind During Data Migration, with a complete set of robust utilities for P2V migration, deployment, advanced partitioning and secure disk wiping, as well as other essential software;
- And World-Class Support, including one year of phone support with Paragon’s U.S.-based solution engineers and a one-year Paragon Technology Assurance agreement.
“When it comes to data protection and ease of migration, SMBs want it all, meaning they want to be able to address the requirements of both physical and virtual servers; they want the same sophisticated features that enterprise organizations use; and they want a solution that doesn’t break the bank,” said Tom Fedro, president of Paragon Software Group Corporation. “With our new bundle, we deliver in all of these areas, and we also give SMBs peace of mind, backed by our 20-year track record in data protection.”
Built with VMware Integration in Mind
Paragon Protect & Restore integrates with VMware APIs and minimizes the size of all VM backup images, resulting in minimal backup windows. The result is that SMB data is never at risk of being lost or unprotected. Also significant for budget- and capacity-conscious SMBs is that PPR backups and replica snapshots consume as little as one-tenth the storage space of similar solutions.
Now available through Paragon reseller partners including CDW, SHI, Newegg, En Pointe and Softmart, the Paragon Hyper-V Migration Bundle is listed as Paragon part #267SEEVESK-WSM and has an MSRP of only $999 if purchased before December 31, 2014. If purchased separately, this package is valued at $3,247.
Resellers interested in more information on Paragon’s Pure Channel program, please visit http://paragon-downloads.com/partners/paragon-pure-channel-program or call 888.347.5462.
About Paragon Software Group
Paragon Software Group is an innovative software developer focused on two dynamic growth markets. The company’s comprehensive product line for the data storage market addresses the needs of data security, storage and management for PCs, servers and networks. A second portfolio of products focuses on mobile productivity applications for handheld devices. Founded in 1994, Paragon Software Group has offices in the USA, Germany, Japan, Poland, Russia and China, delivering its solutions to consumers, small business and enterprise clients worldwide through a network of Value Added Resellers, distributors and OEMs as well as online through the company website. Paragon Software Group provides technology to a host of world-class companies and partners, including Cisco Systems, Dell, HP, Western Digital Corp., ASUS, Seagate, Toshiba, LG Electronics, Logitech, Buffalo, Acer, EMC/Iomega, Siemens, Lenovo, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, and more. For more information, please visit the company website at http://www.paragon-software.com.