London, UK (PRWEB) December 12, 2014
The overall A.I. export volume (100% glyphosate acid equivalent) of the country’s glyphosate-related products in Q1-Q3 2014 surged by just under 50% and 6% over Q1-Q3 2012 and Q1-Q3 2013. Export price of technical grade glyphosate, glyphosate 62% IPA (isopropylamine) salt and glyphosate 51% IPA salt decreased to different extents YoY during Q1-Q3 2014, and 41% glyphosate IPA kept stable, but 75.7% glyphosate WSG (water soluble glyphosate) increased to a small extent in Q1-Q3 2014 YoY. During Q1-Q3 2014, Brazil, Argentina, and the USA remained the key export hubs for the glyphosate technical produced domestically. The country’s glyphosate formulations were exported to nearly 127 regions and individual countries, with its N-(phosphonomethyl)iminodiacetic acid (PMIDA) chiefly exported to Argentina, the USA and India.
Sichuan Fuhua Tongda Agro-chemical Technology Co., Ltd., Nantong Jiangshan Agrochemical & Chemicals Co., Ltd. and Zhejiang Wynca Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd. are among those companies that take the lead in manufacturing exported glyphosate.
The three companies achieved good operating performance during the review period, due to the prospering market and the growing profitability of glyphosate business.
In-demand research report “Glyphsoate China Monthly Report 1411” worked out by Guangzhou CCM Information Science & Technology Co. (CCM) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Glyphsoate China Monthly Report 1411
Published: November, 2014
Price: US$ 17,280.00
The research report contains a detailed analysis of the export situation of China’s glyphosate products during Q1-Q3 2014. The study presents the latest information and in-depth analysis on market trends, procurement and supply opportunities in raw materials and intermediate products, technology processes, novel policies, price updates, and company dynamic, among other issues.
- Export volume of the country’s glyphosate over Q1-Q3 2014.
- Export price of the domestically manufactured glyphosate in Q1-Q3 2014.
- Export value of the Chinese glyphosate in Q1-Q3 2014.
- Major export hubs for local glyphosate in Q1-Q3 2014.
- Major producers of exported glyphosate in the country in Q1-Q3 2014.
- Individual analyses of China’s markets for PMIDA, glycine, DEA, IDAN, yellow phosphorus, phosphorus trichloride, isopropylamine salt, paraformaldehyde, chloromethane, and methylal during November’s third work week (17 November-21 November, 2014).
More comprehensive market research reports by the publisher can be found at CCM page.