Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) December 23, 2014
Bond International Software, the global recruitment, HR and Payroll specialists, has released Bond AdaptSuite recruiting and staffing software Version 3.0. This release helps fast-paced staffing and recruiting firms respond faster and more effectively to customer job orders with an integration that speeds Internet-based candidate sourcing. In addition, it offers sales representatives instant email notification of changes in various staffing and recruiting-related statuses and activities while on the road.
Bond Integrates AdaptSuite with Broadbean Search for Candidate Sourcing
Recruiters striving to be ‘first to fill’ customer’s job order is vital in the competitive staffing and recruiting industry. Bond International Software, Inc. partnered with Broadbean Search, now owned by CareerBuilder, to integrate Broadbean Search into AdaptSuite. This enables recruiters to quickly source candidates from multiple job boards, social sites, and professional networks along with their AdaptSuite database from a single interface. What’s more, recruiters save time by automatically importing candidate resumes into AdaptSuite from the Broadbean search results site to create candidate records.
Additional features of the Bond AdaptSuite-to-Broadbean Search integration include:
- Duplicate candidate check during the import process prevents duplicate records.
- Notification email includes the candidate resume document, enabling the recruiter to leverage the AdaptSuite parser to automatically update the existing candidate record or create a new record.
- Immediate access to view the candidates within AdaptSuite in the Saved Search Result that are Favorited or Shortlisted from Broadbean Search site. This allows the user the opportunity to review the record in details, make updates or create submittals against open job orders.
Bond AdaptSuite Delivers Automatic Email Notifications to Sales Representative
Staffing and recruiting sales representatives want and need to stay on top of fast-changing issues when they are out of the office. While reps could use the AdaptSuite Mobile staffing and recruiting solution or make a phone call, they can now get real-time notifications of relevant events. For example, when a sales rep is meeting a client and a job order has just come in from another department within the clients’ organization, the sales person will automatically get an email of the activity and be able to review the job order with their client contact. The email notification management strengthens the staffing team’s collaboration and communication and keeps recruiters, sales reps, and managers informed whenever an important activity or process is completed.
Capabilities of the Bond AdaptSuite Email Notification Manager:
- Customize AdaptSuite email notifications with more than 50 merge fields across 20 workflows with the editor control within the notification template.
- Set email recipients by specifying one or more users or select pre-defined groups associated to AdaptSuite’s Job orders, Assignments, etc.
- Set the email notification to automatically send in the background or preview the notification in order to customize the message prior to sending.
Steve Taylor, Bond International Software Inc. president and CEO stated that “Front office recruiting and sales in the staffing and recruiting industry have always been highly reactive. Often, the agency that is able to deliver on a promise of fast, efficient service is the agency that wins and keeps the clients’ business. These new features in AdaptSuite give staffing recruiters and sales professionals a measurable edge in being able to consistently perform and meet their clients’ expectations.”
For more information on Bond AdaptSuite recruiting and staffing software or to schedule a demonstration, please visit http://www.bond-us.com or call 800-318-4983.
About Bond International Software PLC (UK, AIM: BDI)
London stock-market listed Bond International Software has been a global provider of Recruitment, HR and Payroll software &amp; services for 40 years.
Bond is one of the largest, and most established, global specialists in staffing software for recruitment agencies worldwide and is a rapidly growing provider of web-based e-recruitment and talent acquisition software to the corporate market. Bond also provides established HR and payroll outsourcing services and software directly to both the public and private sectors. For more information please visit http://www.bondinternationalsoftware.com.
Bond International Software, Inc. is the U.S. operating company for Bond, with headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. Bond U.S., with more than 100 employees, supports nearly 600 customers and 20,000 users. For more information please visit http://www.bond-us.com.
For further information, please contact:
Phil McCutchen, Marketing Manager
Bond International Software, Inc.
1-800-318-4983 x1112 or 770-246-2319