NDB Advisory Announces Comprehensive PCI DSS Compliance and Consulting Services for Alabama Merchants and Service Providers.
Birmingham, AL (PRWEB) December 26, 2014
NDB Advisory, a nationally recognized security compliance and PCI DSS firm, has announced an expansion of services to include comprehensive PCI compliance and consulting solutions for today’s growing Alabama merchants and service providers. According to NDB partner Charles Denyer, "the Alabama market and the Gulf Coast region in particular, has always been an important component of NDB Advisory's growth, as witnessed by the large and notable industries seen in the region, with many of these organizations requiring security and operational compliance mandates".
With a national footprint for their services, which also includes SOC 1 SSAE 16 and SOC 2 reporting from their professional accounting division (NDB Accountants & Consultants), NDB Advisory has completed numerous PCI DSS Level 1 on-site assessments for a wide variety of organizations, such as the following:
- Data centers and managed services providers
- Software as a Service (SaaS) organizations
- Membership administration entities
- Toll tag divisions for state agencies
- Wireless payment providers
- Call centers
- And many others
As such, NDB provides the following Alabama PCI DSS compliance and consulting services for Alabama merchants and service providers:
- PCI Readiness Assessments and Gap Analysis findings
- Level 1 on-site assessments as required by a Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor (PCI-QSA)
- PCI policy and procedure development
- Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessments
- General PCI DSS compliance and strategy consulting
With numerous established clients throughout the Southeast, NDB Advisory and NDB Accountants & Consultants provides comprehensive and efficient regulatory compliance services for PCI DSS, Service Organization Reporting (SOC), HIPAA, GLBA, MERS, USAP, Regulation AB, ACH auditing, and many other specialty service lines.
NDB Advisory - providers of trusted, proven, and capable Alabama PCI DSS compliance and consulting services for today’s Alabama businesses. Call Charles Denyer today to learn more about NDB's services. He can be reached at 1-800-277-5415-ext .705, or email him directly at cdenyer(at)ndbcpa(dot)com.