hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com Launches its 2015 HIPAA Omnibus Policies and Procedures Toolkits for North American Healthcare Providers.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) December 30, 2014
hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com has just announced the launch of its HIPAA Omnibus policies and procedures toolkits for North American Covered Entities (CE) and Business Associates (BA). The documentation has been extensively researched and developed by industry leading healthcare professionals with years of HIPAA expertise.
Available for instant download, the HIPAA Security & Privacy Compliance Toolkit (HSPCT) includes the following high-quality, industry leading material:
- HIPAA Information Security Policies and Procedures Manual
- HIPAA Information Systems Hardening Checklists
- HIPAA Disaster Recovery Plan
- HIPAA Handbook & Reference Manual
- HIPAA Security Awareness Training PowerPoint (PPT) Presentation
- HIPAA Security Awareness Training Manual & Employee Quiz
- HIPAA Security Rule & Privacy Rule Checklist & Readiness Assessment
- HIPAA Risk Assessment Template
- Essential HIPAA Forms
- Additional HIPAA Policies and Procedures
- And much more!
The HIPAA Omnibus policies and procedures toolkits are exactly what’s needed for helping both Covered Entities (CE) and Business Associates (BA) become compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). There’s simply no reason to spend thousands of dollars on healthcare consultants when all healthcare organizations need to do is instantly download the HIPAA Security & Privacy Compliance Toolkit (HSPCT) today from hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com.