Crawford's expert team provides sophisticated solutions to deliver the best value for health and welfare benefits.
Hunt Valley, MD (PRWEB) December 30, 2014
Crawford Advisors, a full-service benefits consulting, administration and brokerage firm, is pleased to announce a complimentary ACA compliance and benefits administration blog series designed for employers with over 100 participating employees. This series provides articles and updates on the continuously evolving nuances of PPACA compliance and benefits administration essential to HR professionals. Human Resource teams can keep up to date on the latest rulings, developments, calculations and innovations, helping ensure plan performance compliance and optimization.
To review this compliance blog series visit: http://www.crawfordadvisors.com/news.
Examples of recent ACA compliance blogs in this ongoing series:
- EEOC’s Litigation Against Employer’s Wellness Plans
- Final Individual Mandate Regulations Explain How Employer Contributions Affect Affordability of Employer-Sponsored Coverage
- IRS Releases 2015 Versions of Forms for Trustee Reporting of HSA Contributions and Distributions
- US Supreme Court to Hear Challenge to Subsidies in Health Care Law
- Misconceptions About High Deductible Health Plans and HRAs, HSAs, FSAs and Fully Insured Supplements
- IRS: Group Health Plans that Fail to Cover In-Patient Hospitalization Services Won’t Comply with PPACA
This blog series is available to all HR professionals - but not brokers, agents, HR consultants or TPAs.
Crawford Advisors, LLC helps organizations design, implement and administer health, life, disability and voluntary benefit programs. The end result is a benefits program that is cost effective and maximizes employee value while meeting the needs of the bottom line. Crawford's expert team guides companies in the areas of strategic design, financial analysis, administration and employee health improvement to help deliver the best value for what has become one of the largest expenses for most organizations. Crawford Advisors is one of the nation's largest and best-equipped full-service benefits consulting and brokerage firms. Crawford's expert team provides sophisticated solutions and comprehensive services to furnish the best value for company’s health and welfare benefits. Call 800-451-8519 for a complimentary executive consultation.