We are honored that the BMA selected our global ideas shop. In reality, the honor truly belongs to all of our outstanding clients who give us the opportunity to strive for creative excellence daily.
Chicago (PRWEB) May 28, 2014
gyro, the global ideas shop, has been named 2014 Global B2B Agency of the Year. The prestigious International Business Marketing Association (BMA) selected gyro in the large agency category because of its excellence in forward thinking, creativity and results in B2B marketing.
The award was presented last night at the B2 International Awards Ceremony in Chicago on the eve of the BMA’s Annual Conference. This year, nearly 1,000 B2B leaders are expected to attend.
gyro is not only one of the largest independent business-to-business agencies, but it is also the most awarded. With its newest merit, gyro has now been named “Top Agency” a total of 28 times in 19 years. Most recently, gyro was named Advertising Age’s 2014 B2B Agency of the Year Runner-up. Last year, BtoB magazine named gyro Large Agency of the Year.
During the B2 ceremony, gyro also earned these honors:
- 21 B2 Awards of Excellence for Aramark Healthcare, Cars.com, Cisco, John Deere, Potash, Powwownow, Samsung and USG.
- Two “Super” category wins for John Deere's "For Generations” in Corporate Brand Identity and Print Advertising.
- And, most important, gyro clients Kelly Caffrey of TD Ameritrade Institutional and Jamie DePeau of Lincoln Financial Group were named finalists for Marketer of the Year.
It has been a big year for gyro. Some of the highlights are noted below:
- Huge client wins including BBC World News, Cars.com, Cisco, eBay, Fellowes, TD Ameritrade, T-Mobile and Tate & Lyle.
- The addition of new, high-profile talent including gyro London General Manager Kate Howe, Chief Strategic Officer Patrick O’Hara, gyro New York Head of Strategy Auro Trini Castelli, gyro Singapore Managing Director Andrea Stephen Conyard and many more.
- Securing “Best Place to Work” two years in a row for gyro Cincinnati.
- Keynoting at SXSW Interactive in March and hosting its first upcoming workshop at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity in June.
“We are proud of the fact that our mission to create humanly relevant ideas and our nonstop passion to reinvent the B2B category has been recognized,” said gyro ceo+cco Christoph Becker. “We are honored that the BMA selected our global ideas shop. In reality, the honor truly belongs to all of our outstanding clients who give us the opportunity to strive for creative excellence daily. I thank them all for allowing us to shine.”
Marc E. Green, Chairman of the B2 Awards said: “The B2s Committee established a new, robust procedure this year to establish key criteria to objectively select the best B2B agencies in the country. All entries were judged by a blue ribbon panel composed of leading corporate marketers. The agencies that made it through this process truly represent the best of the best in B2B and should be proud of this award.”
Our mission is to create ideas that are humanly relevant. gyro is an Advertising Age Top 50 global ideas shop with 600 creative minds in 15 offices around the world. Globally gyro works with Abbott, Audi, Deloitte, FedEx, HP, John Deere, Kimberly-Clark, Newell Rubbermaid, SAP and USG. http://www.gyro.com