pcipolicyportal.com Launches its Global PCI Policies and Procedures Packets for North American and EU Merchants and Service Providers.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) January 05, 2015
As the world’s unquestioned authority on PCI policies and procedures, the compliance experts at pcipolicyportal.com have launched the global PCI compliance packets for instant download for North American and EU merchants and service providers.
The version 3.0 Global PCI DSS Policies Packet from pcipolicyportal.com includes the following PCI DSS information security policy documents:
- Section I: A comprehensive process for becoming compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) that includes a step-by-step checklist for assessing one’s specific PCI requirements and overall needs.
- Section II: Hundreds of pages of professionally developed information security and operational specific policies, procedures, forms, checklists, templates – and more – for ensuring rapid compliance with the PCI DSS standards. Additionally, section II contains dozens of critical provisioning and hardening documents for securing all in-scope system components.
- Section III: In-depth information security manual filled with dozens of essential policies and procedures. This document, at over 100 pages in length, is an excellent tool for helping put in place numerous security best practices.
- Section: IV: Certificate of compliance that’s awarded to merchants and service providers who’ve successfully completed all mandated requirements put forth by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
- Section V: Industry leading PCI Security Awareness Training Packet consisting of a comprehensive security manual (65 + pages), along with over 100 + PowerPoint (PPT) slides.
- Section VI: PCI DSS project management template.
The very high-quality, industry leading, and professionally developed PCI security policies are now available for instant download today from pcipolicyportal.com. Compliance is mandatory for business that store, process, and transmit cardholder data, so visit pcipolicyportal.com to learn more.