New York, NY (PRWEB) January 10, 2015
The Residence Inn by Marriott New York Manhattan Midtown East hotel has announced a special group offer for the first quarter of 2015. New bookings that are contracted and actualized between January 1, 2015 and March 15, 2015 qualify for the following concessions:
- One (1) complimentary room per every 40 consumed room nights
- One (1) suite upgrade
- 80% attrition on all groups with 10 rooms on peak
- Two (2) VIP amenities, valued at $50 each
- Complimentary late check-out (3pm) for VIP’s (max 2)
Additionally, groups covering a Sunday will receive:
- 5 Meeting Planner reward points per dollar spent on room revenue
- Complimentary 30 minute Welcome Reception to include domestic beer, wine, and soft drinks
All guests of this award-winning hotel receive a complimentary breakfast daily, free WiFi in all guest rooms and public areas, access to the beautiful 24-hour fitness center, complimentary local calls, and a daily newspaper. For additional information regarding limited time promotion, or to book your group today, contact the Sales Department at (917) 409-1807 or email Maggie.Farrell(at)marriott(dot)com.
The Residence Inn by Marriott New York Manhattan Midtown East hotel is close to many New York City attractions like Times Square, Grand Central Station, the United Nations and much more. We offer a range of hotel amenities for both business and leisure travelers, including free high-speed Internet access, business meeting spaces with catering services available, free hot breakfast buffet, accessible rooms with 32” wide openings, full kitchen suites available and a fitness center. The Residence Inn by Marriott New York Manhattan Midtown East hotel is managed by 365 Hospitality Management.