pcipolicyportal.com offering Comprehensive PCI Compliance Policies and Procedures for Immediate Download for U.S. and EU Merchants and Service Providers.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) January 20, 2015
PCI compliance policies and procedures are available for immediate download from the industry leading PCI DSS compliance experts at pcipolicyportal.com. The PCI Policies Packets are available for merchants and service providers seeking high-quality, comprehensive PCI compliance policies and procedures. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards provisions are creating enormous challenges, both operationally and financially, for businesses all throughout the globe that store, process and/or transmit cardholder data. What’s needed are comprehensive PCI compliance policies and other supporting documentation for getting compliant quickly and cost-effectively.
The solution is the pcipolicyportal.com PCI Policies Packets, available for immediate download, and containing the following high-quality documentation:
- Section I: In-depth, step-by-step process for achieving PCI compliance authored by payments experts with a focus specifically on merchants and service providers seeking clear and concise directions for PCI DSS certification.
- Section II: Comprehensive set of Policies and procedures developed specifically for PCI compliance as required by the PCI DSS standards.
- Section III: Detailed PCI DSS information security manual as mandated also by the PCI DSS standards for PCI compliance.
- Section IV: Certificate of compliance to be self-awarded upon meeting all requirements for PCI compliance.
- Section V: In-Depth PCI Security Awareness Training Packet.
- Section VI: PCI DSS Project Management Template.
Why spend hundreds of operational man-hours trying to develop PCI compliance policies and procedures – all that’s needed are the trusted high-quality PCI Policies Packets from pcipolicyportal.com. Now’s the time to put in place comprehensive PCI compliance policies and procedures, and it starts with downloading the PCI Policies Packets today. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards are here to stay – no question about it – and will continue to grow in scope in the coming years.