“Each year, I look for traits that make one company stand apart from its competitors and every year it becomes more difficult to declare a “winner.” Hopefully this is a trend that will continue for many years to come,” said one of last year's judges.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) January 20, 2015
Best in Biz Awards International, the only independent business awards program judged by members of the press and industry analysts, has issued a call for entries in its third annual global competition. Entry kit and complete details are available at: http://intl.bestinbizawards.com.
Best in Biz Awards 2015 International is open to any company from any industry based or operating anywhere in the world. Entrants need not be conducting business globally; in fact, many past winners operate nationally or regionally. The early entry deadline in the International program is February 6, with the regular deadline falling on March 27, and late entries accepted until May 15, 2015. With over 60 award categories offered in this year’s program, companies are encouraged to submit entries in multiple categories. Award categories include:
- Company categories, such as Company of the Year, Fastest-Growing Company of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year, Best Place to Work, or Most Customer Friendly Company of the Year,
- Department / team categories, such as PR Department of the Year, Support Department of the Year, and Technology Department of the Year,
- Executive categories, notably Executive of the Year, Founder/Entrepreneur of the Year, and Innovator of the Year,
- Product categories, including Enterprise Product of the Year, Best New Product of the Year, Most Innovative Product of the Year, Best New Version of the Year, Product Line of the Year, and App of the Year,
- PR and media categories, such as PR Campaign of the Year, Marketing Campaign of the Year, Website of the Year, Event of the Year, Film/Video of the Year, Annual Report of the Year and Newsletter of the Year.
True to the Best in Biz Awards brand, Best in Biz Awards is the only business awards program judged by members of the press and industry analysts. Judges in the past two International programs have been composed of writers, journalists and other media contributors to some of the most recognized and trusted publications in the world. Last year’s judging panel included a fantastic array of 27 judges from top-tier publications and analyst firms from 17 countries, including: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Greece, India, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, UAE, UK and US.
“This was my fourth year as a judge – twice for the North American awards and twice for International – and I continue to be amazed by how diverse and inventive companies competing for the Best in Biz Awards can be,” said Michael Berman, Huffington Post, who served as a judge in last year’s Best in Biz Awards International. “Each year, I look for traits that make one company stand apart from its competitors and every year it becomes more difficult to declare a “winner.” Hopefully this is a trend that will continue for many years to come.”
Past winners of Best in Biz Awards have spanned the spectrum, from up-and-coming businesses innovating in the marketplace, to blue-chip companies that form the bedrock of the world economy. Winners in the 2014 International program included: BlackBerry, Dell, DHL, Epson, Lenovo, Royal Bank of Scotland Group and Toshiba and hailed from more than 30 countries.
About Best in Biz Awards
Best in Biz Awards recognizes top companies, teams, executives and products for their business success as judged by established members of the press and industry analysts. Best in Biz Awards honors are conferred in two separate programs: North America, and International. Entries for Best in Biz Awards 2015 International are currently being accepted from all companies worldwide until the final deadline on May 15, 2015. For more information, visit: http://intl.bestinbizawards.com.