At the end of the day, substantive content that engages the visitor and forms a community is essential. Schooner Strategies provides both the business and technology services necessary to help you increase your visibility in the marketplace.
Annapolis, MD (PRWEB) January 28, 2015
Schooner Strategies, an Annapolis, Maryland-based national consulting firm that specializes in strategic communications, research and accreditation, announces the expansion of their website design and development services. The Schooner team is able to provide oversight through the entire web development process—from design to copywriting to coding.
“A company has about 10 seconds to engage a visitor on its website. Providing real content can keep a prospective client on your website longer, and most importantly, keep them coming back,” said Garry Carneal, JD, MA, President and CEO of Schooner Strategies. “At the end of the day, substantive content that engages the visitor and forms a community is essential. Schooner Strategies provides both the business and technology services necessary to help you increase your visibility in the marketplace.”
Recently, the Schooner team redesigned the website for TCS Healthcare Technologies. The new website, http://www.tcshealthcare.com, boasts extensive content, including information on the ACUITY suite of products, care management solutions offered by TCS as well as an updated news and blog section.
“The Schooner web design team was more than willing to work with us on an extremely condensed timeline,” Frater says. “As they focus primarily on the health care industry, the Schooner team had an understanding of our target audience and was able to make suggestions based on their years of experience working with companies in the care management arena.”
In addition, Schooner developed and designed the website for Medical Management and Rehabilitation Services (MMARS), one of the most experienced care management organizations in the United States. The revamped website provides intuitive access to MMARS’ extensive medical and social case management services for all populations, including the special needs, developmentally disabled, pediatric and geriatric populations. In addition to a complete overview of MMARS’ medical management solutions, the new site also includes a blog section featuring insights from the MMARS team of experts on timely topics in the medical management field.
“We are proud of the website because it not only provides a wealth of information and resources for industry professionals, but it also conveys the versatility of our medical management services and the health care initiatives and programs we offer,” says Carolyn Miller, RN, BSN, CCM, MMARS owner and president. “Our team has decades of experience coordinating our services to fit the needs of many different companies and programs in both the public and private sectors, and we want that to be reflected on http://www.mmars.com. We also believe the enhancements of the website will allow for a more effective and informative experience for users.”
Schooner Strategies, formerly known as Schooner Healthcare Services, was founded in 2007 by Carneal, a notable accreditation, quality, legal and business development expert with a track record for helping trade associations, accreditation organizations and other health-related businesses scale-up nationally.
In addition to website design and development, Schooner Strategies has a track record for:
- Business Development and Growth Planning. This includes lead generation and development, database management, event staffing and sales presentations.
- Strategic Communications. On a broad scale, these services ensure consistent messaging that reflects a company’s values and goals and differentiates them from the competition. They also provide narrower, targeted strategies that include relationship-building between executives and local and national government officials, the media and other core constituencies.
- Operations Management. Schooner provides full-service support to nonprofit and for profit organizations.
- Government Relations and Accreditation. In the current landscape of transparency, fiscal responsibility and escalating health care risk and complexity, accreditation is key to ensuring that care meets the highest standards of health care decision making. Carneal has brought to market over 20 accreditation programs that have been recognized by 45 states and three federal agencies. In addition, the Schooner has staff with decades of experience working with state and national regulators and lawmakers.
- Research and Industry Surveys. This process is from soup to nuts: data gathering, analysis, report publishing and promotion.
The Schooner Strategies team serves as a client’s extended staff, and brings a combined source of dynamic talent to boost clients’ profits and gain industry-wide recognition. For more information about Schooner Strategies’ offerings, visit http://www.schoonerstrategies.com or email info(at)schoonerstrategies(dot)com.
# # #
About Schooner Strategies – http://www.schoonerstrategies.com
Founded in 2007, Schooner Strategies, dba Schooner Healthcare Services, is a national business development and marketing communications firm that utilizes the latest technology and engagement trends to position its clients as leaders in their industry or market. Serving as an extension of their staff, Schooner arms companies and organizations with the tools, resources and industry knowledge to maximize their exposure and keep them on course. With a solid track record of generating dynamic business growth for its clients, the Schooner team creates company brands and promotes real growth without the high costs of a public relations firm or a large internal sales force. Schooner works with clients to develop a rich and clear storyline with succinct message points that explain why a company and its products are the best-in-breed solution. Schooner provides the ideas, tactics and resources to conduct original research, gather vital industry-specific data and acquire important market intelligence and trends information. For more information: http://www.schoonerstrategies.com; Twitter @SchoonerStrat.