New inquiries will receive a special $75 off of their application fee on the day of the event.
Saratoga, California (PRWEB) January 27, 2015
Stratford School hosts an Open House on Saturday, January 31, 2015 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at multiple Bay Area campuses. Pre-register for the Open House on Stratford's website.
Stratford's Open House has unique offerings for both current and prospective Stratford students:
- Those who have inquired about Stratford School in the past, as well as new inquiries, will receive a special $75 off of their application fee on the day of the event.
- Pre-kindergarten and transitional kindergarten students are invited to the Stratford Elementary School Open House where they will discover how Stratford develops the cognitive and non-cognitive building blocks of learning.
- 4th and 5th grade students are invited to the Stratford Middle School Open House where they will learn that on average, 95% of Stratford Middle School graduates receive acceptance to their first choice in top Bay Area high schools.
- All other students are invited to the Stratford School Open House to discover what inspires Stratford's educational excellence.
Stratford is especially proud to welcome new and prospective students to their new preschool in San Bruno, Crestmoor Canyon, which opened its doors on January 26, 2015. Contact your campus to discover what inspires Stratford's educational excellence at any of the following campuses:
- Crestmoor Canyon (new campus)
- Danville Blackhawk
- Danville Sycamore Valley
- Fremont Boulevard
- Fremont Curtis
- Los Gatos
- Morgan Hill
- Palo Alto
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- San Jose Middle School
- Santa Clara Pomeroy
- Santa Clara Winchester
- Santa Clara Middle School
- Sunnyvale De Anza Park
- Sunnyvale Washington Park
About Stratford School
Stratford School is an independent private school founded on the belief that education is a significant influence in the life of a child. Stratford offers an accelerated curriculum – particularly in the areas of mathematics and language arts – that incorporates music, art, science, technology, engineering, and physical education. Stratford’s goal is to prepare and mentor students for admission to private high schools or advanced placement in public schools. All students are provided the necessary tools to excel, and are encouraged to actively participate in leadership, community service, and extracurricular activities.