Houston, TX (PRWEB) January 30, 2015
Women of Wine Charities (WOW), a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, today announced its first event of 2015, “Bubbles, Boots & Bourbon.”
The walk-around tasting of Champagnes, sparkling wines, and Texas Bourbons is scheduled for February 9th at Pinto Ranch, at 1717 Post Oak Boulevard in Houston. The event will benefit The Houston Area Women’s Center (HAWC).
“Bubbles, Boots & Bourbon kicks-off what we hope to be the most successful year in our history,” said Denise Ehrlich, Women of Wine Charities’ President. “Adding Texas Bourbon and the Pinto Ranch location to our annual bubbles event makes it a great addition to ‘Rodeo Season’ in Houston, and we’re so grateful to the lineup of sponsors that will make the evening a success.”
The current lineup of event features includes:
- Raffle prize: Lucchese Handmade Classic Men’s or Ladies Ranch Hand Boot valued at $750
- Wine Ring Toss
- Western 101 demonstrations, including shaping cowboy hats, the craftsmanship of handmade boots, and saddle-making
- Bubbles: Alma Negra NV Brut Nature (Mendoza, Argentina); Berlucchi NV Franciacorta Rosé (Lombardy, Italy); Nicolas Feuillatte NV Brut (Champagne, France); Nicolas Feuillatte NV Demi-Sec Rosé D’Luscious (Champagne, France); Perrier-Jouët NV Grand Brut (Champagne, France); Santa Margherita NV Prosecco (Valdobbaidene, Italy); Taittinger NV Brut La Française (Champagne, France)
- Bourbons: Ranger Creek .36 Texas Bourbon (San Antonio, TX); Ranger Creek .44 Texas Rye (San Antonio, TX)
- Light bites from Masraff’s
Pinto Ranch will donate a percentage of the night’s shopping proceeds to Women of Wine Charities.
Women of Wine Charities donated $100,000 to HAWC in 2014. That amount represented WOW’s largest donation to date and more than doubled its 2013 donation. WOW’s annual events include monthly happy hours, the popular Sangria Throwdown, and the Women of Wine Grand Tasting.
Tickets to Bubbles, Boots & Bourbon are on sale now ($55 and $65) and may be purchased online here:
About Women of Wine Charities: Women of Wine Charities is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that holds several wine-related events and educational programs each year to benefit the Houston Area Women’s Center. Our membership consists of a network of women working in the wine industry, women associated with the wine industry, and women who are wine enthusiasts. Connect with WOW at http://www.wowcharities.org, on Facebook (WOWCharities) and Twitter (@WOWCharities).