Social media has become a new playing field for marketing and a lot of businesses are beginning to realize the severity of adapting to this new marketplace.
Tampa Bay, Florida (PRWEB) February 02, 2015
Carole Sanek is the leading social media spotlight for her five-woman podcast, The Crazy Marketing Ladies Show. With much success, Carole Sanek has locked down the days to come with appearances at both the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) in Las Vegas and the New Media Expo (NMX). From these two conferences Sanek will broadcast and interview a handful of thought leaders in the podcasting and social media marketing community.
According to Edison Research, the average podcast listener spends six hours and eight minutes a day consuming audio, and 30% of that (110 minutes) is dedicated to podcasts. Overall, AM/FM radio moved down to second place amongst all listeners with podcast listening gaining 18%. (1)
Capitalizing on this fast-growing podcast trend as a supplement to her social media boutique agency, Sanek’s podcasting lineup includes:
- Jared Easley - the Amazon #1 Best Selling Author of the book Podcasting Good to Great: How to Grow Your Audience Through Collaboration;
- Shawn Smith - a full-time, performing songwriter and keynote speaker;
- Ian Cleary - founder of RazorSocial, a social media tools directory with over 1,000,000 visitors and 15,000 subscribers;
- Lou Mongello – the Host/Producer of WDW Radio, Your Walt Disney World Information Station;
- Lynette Young – Content Marketing Manager at AWeber;
- Deb Cole – published author, travel blogger, currently living in Spain.
Each an expert in their own division of podcasting, Sanek’s interviews of these luminaries will be broadcast to nine countries: United States, Canada, France, UK, Germany, Costa Rica, Philippines, Japan and Spain.
The National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) in Las Vegas is geared towards showing the future of media and entertainment by some of the field’s most prestigious international experts. NAB conference is also known as the ultimate marketplace for digital media and entertainment.
New Media Exposition (NMX) co-locates with NAB Show (National Association of Broadcasters) to bring the largest electronic Media event in the world. With over 50 countries having citizens participate and three days of educational sessions, NMX provides the insight from keynote speakers within the broadcasting/podcasting field about content creation, monetization, distribution and networking.
New Media and online content creation has evolved as social media marketing continues to increase its presence in the every-day business world. An Edison research study found that over 39 million Americans listened to a podcast in the last month. (2)
“Social media has become a new playing field for marketing and a lot of businesses are beginning to realize the severity of adapting to this new marketplace,” said Sanek. “Because it does not seem to be going away anytime soon.”
To tune in to Sanek’s zany and insightful podcast, visit http://thecrazymarketingladiesshow.com
About Carole Sanek
Carole Sanek is a social media public relations practitioner and freelance writer specializing in new media best practices for businesses and entrepreneurs. Sanek is the founder of Social Media Butterfly Media Marketing, with work published in numerous outlets, Sanek is also an accomplished blogger, writer, author and more. She has been awarded twice for her blogging about the trials and travails of breast cancer by both healthline.com and delimmune.com. She is also the creator and main spokesperson on a five-woman podcast named The Crazy Marketing Ladies Show. On her show she talks specifically to entrepreneurs and how to better their social media marketing followed by four other ladies that talk about marketing strategies.
1. Riismandel, Paul. "Podcasting News: Podcast Listeners Listen More, Cons for Podcasters - Radio Survivor." Radio Survivor. N.p., 28 Jan. 2015. Web. 2 Feb. 2015. radiosurvivor.com/2015/01/28/podcasting-news-podcast-listeners-listen-cons-podcasters/.
2. Social. The Infinite Dial 2014 (n.d.): n. pag. Edison Research and Triton Digital, 2014. Web. 2 Feb. 2015. edisonresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/The-Infinite-Dial-2014-from-Edison-Research-and-Triton-Digital.pdf.