It's an IRN Summit!
London, UK (PRWEB UK) 4 February 2015
This year’s Forum will focus on the most pressing concerns currently, from the growing threat of terrorism with a focus on IS and IS sympathisers, evacuation planning, duty of care in high risk regions, cyber security, business continuity, and crisis management planning.
Presentations and discussions will address a number of issues, including:
- The threat of terrorism posed by IS and other local groups
- Geopolitical instability – the “Arab Spring”
- Pipeline attacks
- Cyber security
- Community relations
- Piracy and maritime crime
- Security communications
- The ongoing battle to build business continuity and crisis management capabilities
- Duty of care and evacuation planning
- The threat of kidnap for ransom
IRN has again secured an outstanding panel of security experts to take part in this industry leading meeting.
Taking place under the Chatham House Rule and with no media present, this Summit will be a discreet meeting focused on the regional security considerations for the oil and gas industry. More information can be found on the website http://www.oilgassecurity.com.