Birmingham, UK (PRWEB UK) 6 February 2015
Developed by BenQ specifically for the colour critical photography market, the BenQ PG2401PT monitor comes complete with Palette Master Software, which has been co-developed with X-Rite - the global leader in colour science and technology.
The new monitor has an impressive 1920 x 1200 resolution that reproduces 99% Adobe RGB colour space. The wide colour gamut offers superb image clarity and detail.
Each monitor has been rigorously factory tested for brightness uniformity, Delta-E and Gamma curve to achieve the highest colour reproduction quality and accuracy.
The ergonomic stand can be set to Tilt, Pivot or Swivel mode. The on-screen display can also rotate automatically for landscape or portrait use.
Key features of the BenQ monitor include:
- 5 year warranty with zero pixel defect guarantee for the first 6 months
- Monitor hood included
- Individual factory-tested colour calibration report included
- A 10-bit display panel for smooth shading and colour transitions in natural gradations
- 14-bit 3D Look-Up-Table and processing for improved RGB colour blending accuracy, resulting in impeccable colour and grey tone reproduction
- The monitor achieves an average Delta E value of 2 and below, ensuring colour accuracy throughout project workflow as well as providing viewers the truest impression of the original image
- Input terminals include D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort, Mini Display Port, USB 3.0 together with a convenient SD card reader
- Brightness uniformity support that balances brightness and chromaticity for consistent image viewing across the entire display.
The new BenQ Pro colour critical monitor is available to purchase through leading photography retailers and is distributed exclusively by Color Confidence in the UK, Poland, France, Nordics and Spain.
The new BenQ monitor will be launched with a limited time bundle offer. Purchase the BenQ PG2401PT and receive an X-Rite i1Display Pro calibrator (normal RRP £207 incl. VAT) for only £120 incl. VAT. This offer is valid until 28 February 2015 and the bundle is only available through specialist photo resellers.
For further information, visit http://www.colorconfidence.com.
Notes to editor
About Color Confidence
Color Confidence is Europe's leading colour management specialist and distributor into the digital imaging markets. We offer the widest range of products and services from the world's leading manufacturers including X-Rite, Pantone and DxO software amongst many others, together with our own brand range of calibration and colour management essentials for photographers, designers and anyone for whom colour is important!
Founded on the corporate vision of “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life”, BenQ Corporation is a world-leading human technology and solutions provider aiming to elevate and enrich every aspect of consumers’ lives. To realise this vision, the company focuses on the aspects that matter most to people today – lifestyle, business, healthcare and education – with the hope of providing people with the means to live better, increase efficiency, feel healthier and enhance learning. Such means include a delightful broad portfolio of people-driven products and embedded technologies spanning digital projectors, professional monitors, interactive large-format displays, imaging devices, mobile computing devices, and LED lighting solutions. Because it matters.
To request a product review or for further information, please contact:
Marketing Communications Executive at Color Confidence
T: +44 121 689 1042