“We are proud of the improvements we made to our customer service operations in the past 18 months. "
Bridgeport, CT (PRWEB) February 12, 2015
GoECart, the leading provider of complete omni-channel commerce software for small and mid-sized businesses, announced today that it has been selected as a finalist for Best Use of Technology in Customer Service in this year’s American Business Awards. The company was selected as a finalist for a number of customer service innovations it implemented during the past year.
Finalists were determined by a distinguished panel of ABA judges for the high average scores received during preliminary judging. All finalists will ultimately be named Gold, Silver, or Bronze Stevie Award winners. Placements will be determined in final judging and announced at a gala banquet at the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada on Friday, February 27.
GoECart’s CEO, Manish Chowdhary said, “We are proud of the improvements we made to our customer service operations in the past 18 months. Along with our continued pledge to provide fanatical support to our clients, our commitment to customer service excellence drives us to continually improve on cutting edge tools and best practices to help our clients become more successful.”
Some examples of new tools implemented by the company last year include:
- Team Support Ticketing System – Team Support allows GoECart team members to handle more tickets by streamlining the process. Using the integrated Team Support dashboard, a customer service representative can take ownership of an open ticket or assign it to someone else on the team. It also gives each team customer insight via a unique Customer Distress Index (CDI).
- Pager Duty – Pager Duty provides alerting, on-call scheduling, and escalation to enable rapid problem solving for the GoECart support team. Whenever a ticket is opened, it sends alerts to the appropriate team members which they can acknowledge, reassign, or solve. With the implementation of Pager Duty, the average response time for cases has gone down by over 30%, leading to greater customer satisfaction.
- 8x8 Voice Over IP (VOIP) Phone System – With 8x8, the GoECart Support is better connected with its clients than ever before. Team members take calls from their cell phones, tablets, or computers using a Wi-Fi or an Internet connection, and they can now listen to their voicemail messages via email. Client call back times have decreased by 21% with the implementation of this new system.
In addition to the above, GoECart also made some enhancements to the best practices it had implemented previously. A few of these include:
- Regular use of social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Ongoing updates to Team Support Knowledgebase, enabling self-help for our merchants.
- Expanding knowledge of technical integrations with over 50+ best of breed solution partners including Amazon®, eBay®, PayPal®, Google®, Avalara®, Endicia®, FedEx®, and many others.
GoECart’s recent improvements are consistent with industry trends for online retailers, giving them a leg up on the competition. A recent Shop.org study conducted by Forrester Research cited that key investments in the customer experience helped digital retail businesses grow an average of 29 percent. Nearly all of 75 companies surveyed planned significant investments in customer initiatives last year.
GoECart provides a complete software suite, GoECart 360, which enables SMB merchants to manage all aspects of omni-channel commerce — from ecommerce, order and inventory management, in-store POS to marketing, merchandising, e-marketplaces, fulfillment and customer service. GoECart eliminates technology and integration hassles, allowing businesses to run better and grow faster. The feature-packed GoECart 360 suite was designed from the ground up to be modern and meet the needs of today's empowered and connected customers. Additionally, GoECart’s cloud-based delivery model delivers on the rewards of software-as-a-service (SaaS). These include zero investment in infrastructure, no integration headaches, free upgrades, and affordable, pay-as-you-go pricing.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in six programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevie’s recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com and on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.