Now, with the launch of TRX Edge, advisors will be able to access a more robust system, driven by a new, more powerful underlying technology infrastructure.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) February 11, 2015
Total Rebalance Expert (TRX) announced today the availability of TRX Edge, a completely rewritten rebalancing platform featuring a more intuitive interface that is optimized for web delivery. Additional functionality provides the ability to run on all mobile devices.
TRX, the leading independent portfolio rebalancing system, has long been known for its comprehensive features, tax efficiency and easy to use technology. Now, with the launch of TRX Edge, advisors will be able to access a more robust system, driven by a new, more powerful underlying technology infrastructure.
“As technology has improved, we have made a substantial investment into our TRX platform to incorporate the latest technologies,” said Sheryl Rowling, CEO of TRX. “Advisors will be able to harness the benefits that a truly web-based platform provides. We have also added new features and functionality into the core system so that TRX will be even more useful to advisors.”
The TRX Edge new functionality includes:
- A new web-based technology platform that can run through any browser and is optimized for all mobile devices.
- The ability to rebalance portfolios remotely, so that advisors can manage portfolios whenever and wherever they are.
- An enhanced multi-household and multi-custodial rebalancing capability, providing advisors with the ability to rebalance multiple family accounts at different custodians through only a few clicks.
- A fully customizable screen view and rebalancing logic that enables advisors to apply their specific rebalancing approach and methodology to each account or household.
- An enhanced user interface that features an open, client centric platform with intuitive navigation
- New alerts that can be customized by advisors’ criteria to automate rebalancing opportunities.
- More powerful portfolio management integrations, including the fully integrated Orion Advisor Solutions package.
TRX will be participating at the upcoming Technology Tools for Today (T3) conference to be held February 12-14, 2015 in Dallas, TX. CEO Sheryl Rowling will be presenting a “first look” overview of TRX Edge on February 12, 2015, as well as participating on a panel discussion on February 14, 2015. TRX will be a prominent exhibitor at T3, showcasing and demonstrating the new TRX system.
About Total Rebalance Expert
Founded in 2008, TRX is the industry’s leading independent portfolio rebalancing software platform. TRX provides financial professionals with a tax efficient and robust online software solution that provides advanced functionality to streamline the rebalancing process. Designed by an industry leading CPA advisor, TRX automates the complexities involved in rebalancing portfolios, enabling advisors to save time, eliminate errors and free them up to grow their firms and better serve their clients. TRX is headquartered in San Diego, CA with a development office in Portland, OR. http://www.trxpert.com