London, UK (PRWEB) February 19, 2015
Already widely used in Europe, the USA and a large part of the developing world, generic pharma products are currently wriggling their way into formerly untapped markets like Japan, mainly driven by a combination of regulatory efforts towards the reduction of health care costs.
Forecasts suggest the sales of the generic drug in the market generate close to USD 350 billion in revenue by 2015-end. Notwithstanding the challenges pertaining to quality assurance and legal issues, the market is expected to post considerable growth in the forthcoming years. It is set to grow at a 12% CAGR from 2015 to 2020, underpinned by the growth in both developing and advanced markets.
New research study “The Generic Drugs Market: 2015 – 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” prepared by Signals and Systems Telecom is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: The Generic Drugs Market: 2015 – 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts
Published: February, 2015
Price: US$ 2,500.00
The report provides an in-depth assessment of the generic drugs universe covering economics, technology, major trends, market challenges and drivers, investment prospects, regulatory scene, major therapies, brightest opportunities, future development, value chain, market players’ profiles along with their strategies. The study also presents detailed forecasts of the generic drugs market size over the period from 2015 to 2030-end. The forecast figures are segmented for over 10 therapeutic fields, 3 brand categorisations, 5 regions and 25 key countries.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Get a holistic view of the global generic drugs market scenario.
- Examine the key drivers of, and barriers to the market’s growth.
- Get unrivaled access to the regulatory landscape.
- Receive information on drug class availability and leading therapies.
- Become aware of the prospective development of the generic drugs sector and analyse the industry’s value chain.
- Identify the top 137 market players.
- Get access to an-depth analysis and forecast of the market, including a global outlook of generic drugs, market segmentation (by brand classification, therapeutic area and by region) along with coverage of top country markets.
- Benefit from valuable strategic recommendations.
More new reports by the publisher can be found at Signals and Systems Telecom page.