New York, NY (PRWEB) February 19, 2015
Complete Discovery Source (CDS) will participate in an upcoming webinar panel, ““Defending and Dissecting the eDiscovery Process,” produced and hosted by Bloomberg BNA on Thursday, March 5, 2015, 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM EST. The session is available via online registration: http://www.bna.com/defending-dissecting-ediscovery-m17179923013/
This webinar offers an in-depth discussion of eDiscovery “Defense-of-Process” and, on the requester’s side, “Dissection-of-Process” (D-of-P). It will evaluate the effective use of such D-of-P tools in either defending or challenging the eDiscovery process. The panel will also examine the concept of quality in eDiscovery and the paths to achieve it. Program attendees will achieve a better understanding of Quality Control (QC), Quality Assurance (QA) and the metrics to be used in measuring the effectiveness of the eDiscovery process and its resulting production.
- Robert A. Eisenberg - Strategic Consultant at CDS, Founding Chair of Georgetown Law’s Advanced eDiscovery Institute and a founder of the law school’s eDiscovery Training Academy
- Ben Barnett – Partner, Dechert LLP in Philadelphia, Co-Chair of Dechert’s Complex Commercial Litigation group
- Matthew F. Knouff - eDiscovery Counsel at CDS
- Ariana Tadler – Partner, Milberg LLP in New York, Chair of Milberg’s E-Discovery Practice Group, and Chair Emeritus of The Sedona Conference’s Working Group 1 (WG1)
- Martin Tully – Partner, Akerman LLP in Chicago
Who should attend?
eDiscovery specialists as well as litigators and practice support professionals with a general to intermediate knowledge of the discovery process.
Recommended CPE Credit(s): 1.5
Anticipated CLE Credit(s): 1.5 (may vary based on from which jurisdiction requested)
About Complete Discovery Source - eDiscovery
Complete Discovery Source (CDS) is a leading eDiscovery company. CDS is ranked number one by both the National Law Journal and New York Law Journal, and is a trusted advisor to the Am Law 100 and Fortune 500. CDS uses advanced, tested, and defensible services and software to support all stages and types of eDiscovery, including domestic and cross-border matters, initial data evaluation and analysis (IDEA™), workflow consulting, processing, review hosting, and production.” CDS is an Orange-Level Best-in-Service Relativity® Provider, one of the largest and highest volume footprints supporting that platform. CDS is headquartered in New York, with regional offices in Chicago, Washington DC, and San Francisco. The company maintains high security, ISO 27001 certified hosting and SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type 2 audited data centers in multiple cities. Complete Discovery Source's web site is http://www.cdslegal.com.