“Many apparel and footwear PLM solutions fail to deliver the ease-of-use needed to collaborate effortlessly and efficiently with a company’s internal development team and supply chain," said Xperia Vice President of Sales and Marketing Alan Robezzoli.
Emmaus, PA (PRWEB) March 03, 2015
Apparel and footwear industry software experts Xperia Solutions have launched the new Collaborativ™ Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software suite to speed up the product development cycle, lower costs, improve communications, and enable customers to rapidly bring apparel and footwear products to market. The software, which is integrated with the company’s Comprehensiv™ Enterprise System (ERP), is easy to learn and use.
“Gaining every competitive advantage is critical for success in today's highly competitive fashion industry,” said Xperia Vice President of Sales and Marketing Alan Robezzoli. “Yet many apparel and footwear PLM solutions fail to deliver the ease-of-use needed to collaborate effortlessly and efficiently with a company’s internal development team and supply chain. Xperia's Collaborativ™ PLM Suite delivers on all of this and more.”
Software benefits include:
- A robust PLM functionality optimized for the apparel and footwear fashion industries.
- Easy-to-learn and quick-to-implement programs mean customers can be up and running in a few weeks.
- Increases efficiency and speeds up collaboration among development team and supply chain members.
- Organize and browse by brand, season, product, customer, license, supplier, or any combination, and receive online notification of comments and approvals.
- Enables tighter control of samples, costs, approvals and schedules throughout the product development process using a centralized approval system and flexible templates to track and approve lab dips, fit, materials, testing and more.
- Replaces multiple copies of tech packs and confusing emails by using a central repository and threaded messaging.
- Built-in version control with real-time updates so everyone is on the same page.
- Flexible and configurable to capture all specifications such as colors, sizes, graphics, graded measurement specs, and full bill of materials, with all changes are logged for easy auditing.
- Integrates seamlessly with Xperia's Comprehensiv™ ERP to save time and eliminate duplicate data entry.
- Easily create RFQs and sample requests with just a few clicks.
- Full visibility by season, buyer, supplier, customer, type (prototype, fit, top of production, etc.)
- Share access with suppliers for order confirmation and keep everyone on the same page and focused on meeting delivery dates.
- Grant controlled supplier access to tech packs, sample requests and approvals, and allow suppliers and factories to update workflows.
- Affordable cloud-based solution provides easy access to team members worldwide.
- Stay on track with configurable workflows that help users track critical milestones and identify delays fast.
About Xperia Solutions
Founded in 1984, Xperia is an industry leader in enterprise management and business intelligence software solutions for the apparel and footwear industries. Xperia’s software suites help businesses of all sizes manage the full spectrum of business intelligence and manufacturing, importing and distribution requirements including warehouse inventory, procurement, production, financials, e-commerce and more. Xperia offers affordable cloud-based SaaS and enterprise solutions designed to address the needs of companies of all sizes from startups to multi-billion dollar corporations. For more information about Xperia products and services, visit the company's web site at http://www.xperiasolutions.com.