It's an IRN Summit!
London (PRWEB UK) 3 March 2015
The Prime Minister of the Republic of Albania, H.E. Edi Rama, will give the opening speech and welcome investors as Albania is ready to open its doors for International Oil Companies to invest in the country’s prolific hydrocarbon sector.
Officially endorsed and in partnership with the Ministry of Energy and Industry of Albania and AKBN, the Summit will provide a unique opportunity to discuss the new key role of Albania within the oil, gas and renewables sectors, and for Europe’s energy security. The country’s future energy potential will also be evaluated with the national and international players of the industry.
The Summit’s senior level faculty of speakers includes, among others:
- H.E. Edi Rama, Prime Minister of the Republic of Albania
- Damian Gjiknuri, Minister of Energy and Industry of Albania
- Arben Ahmetaj, Minister of Economic Development, Trade and Entrepreneurship of Albania
- Dorian Ducka, Deputy Minister of Energy and Industry of Albania
- Dael Dervishi, Executive Director of the National Agency of Natural Resources (AKBN)
- Endri Puka, Chairman of Albpetrol
- Leonidha Cobo, General Manager of Bankers Petroleum Albania
- Ilkin Aslanov, Executive Assistant to SOCAR President Advisor, SOCAR
- Etleva Kondi, Director of Concessions Procurement and Privatisation, Ministry of Energy and Industry of Albania
- Elona Varfi, COO, National Economic Council (NEC)
- Gjergji Simaku, Head of Renewables and Energy Efficiency Policy of the Ministry of Energy and Industry of Albania
The Summit’s Lead Sponsor is Bankers Petroleum, and Platinum Sponsor Petromanas Energy. Other sponsors include the Trans Adriatic Pipeline – TAP, National Oilwell Varco, Management Force, Sigal Uniqa, Aggreko, Ernst & Young and Polyeco. Weatherford is sponsoring the Summit’s networking breaks, providing opportunities to speak with the key players of the Albanian oil and gas scene, and Shell sponsors the private Gala Dinner which concludes the first day of the elite event.
More information on the Summit, delegation, speaking panel, themes covered and networking opportunities can be found on the website http://www.albaniasummit.com
The official Twitter hashtag to join the discussions about the forum is #AOGE2015.