pcipolicyportal.com Launches PCI Policy Templates Toolkit for North American Non Profit Organizations and Charities Seeking Comprehensive PCI Compliance in 2015.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 05, 2015
pcipolicyportal.com, the world’s number one provider of PCI policies and procedures, has just announced the launch of their all-new PCI policy templates toolkit for non-profit and charity organizations seeking to become compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) mandates. With growing regulatory compliance mandates being pushed on all businesses – even non-profit entities – the time for putting essential documentation in place is now, and pcipolicyportal.com offers industry leading toolkits and templates for ensuring rapid and comprehensive compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
The PCI policy templates toolkits for non-profit organizations and charities comes complete with the following documentation:
- Detailed PCI DSS Overview
- PCI DSS Specific Policies and Procedures Manual (240 + pages)
- PCI DSS Provisioning and Hardening Documents (205 + pages)
- Information Security Policies and Procedures Manual (102 + pages)
- Security Awareness Training Packet & Employee Quiz (65 page manual, 105 PPT slides)
- PCI DSS Project Management Template
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning (BCDRP) Manual (52 pages).
- Risk Management and Risk Assessment Template Packet
- Incident Response Plan Template
- Fraud Policy and Procedures Manual (101 pages)
- PCI DSS Mandated Third-Party Service Provider Monitoring Packet
- PCI DSS Certificate of Compliance Template
- Free Updates for Version 3.0 PCI DSS!
The PCI policy templates for non-profit organizations and charities have been thoroughly researched and authored by industry leading consultants and Qualified Security Assessors (PCI-QSA) in the payments industry, and they’re now available for instant download today at pcipolicyportal.com.