This sale features over 70 dynamic works in a variety of media by the leading urban and graffiti artists.
New York / Berlin (PRWEB) March 04, 2015
artnet Auctions is pleased to announce that their highly anticipated Urban Art auction is now live for bidding. This sale features over 70 dynamic works in a variety of media by the leading urban and graffiti artists. Among the sale’s highlights are stellar works by highly sought-after urban artists, including Banksy, KAWS, Shepard Fairey, RETNA, Swoon, Mr. Brainwash, OS GEMEOS, JonOne, FAILE, Dalek, and Nick Walker, among others.
- Banksy, Choose Your Weapon, 2010. Estimated at $20,000 to 25,000.
- Swoon, Thalassa 18, 2012. Estimated at $7,000 to 10,000.
- KAWS, Ups and Downs (complete set of 10), 2013. Estimated at $35,000 to 45,000.
- Invader, Home Moon, 2010. Estimated at $2,000 to 3,000.
- RETNA, Untitled, 2014. Estimated at $15,000 to 20,000.
- Banksy, Trolleys, 2007. Estimated at $7,000 to 10,000.
- JonOne, Brown Sugar, 2004. Estimated at $10,000 to 12,000.
- Banksy, Blow Pop Records, 1999. Estimated at $10,000 to 15,000.
- Nick Walker, The Morning After (Hong Kong), 2013. Estimated at $2,000 to 3,000.
- Shepard Fairey, Enjoy Small Privileges, 2011. Estimated at $7,000 to 9,000.
Urban Art is live on artnet Auctions now through March 10, 2015, and is on view at http://www.artnet.com/auctions/urban-art-0315/.
For more information about this sale, please contact artnet Auctions specialist:
SENIOR SPECIALIST, CONTEMPORARY ART, PRINTS & MULTIPLES
+1-212-497-9700 ext. 595
artnet is the leading online resource for the international art market. Established in 1989, artnet provides reliable information and market transparency to art collectors. With our comprehensive suite of products, artnet can empower anyone with a passion for art.
With 24/7 worldwide bidding, artnet Auctions & Private Sales is a dynamic marketplace for collecting art. Our online auction platform provides a unique collecting experience with seamless flow between consignors, specialists, and collectors. Our auctions and private sales community influences new collectors and inspires everyone to collect art.