Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) March 12, 2015
Best in Biz Awards, the only international business awards program judged by members of the press and industry analysts, is pleased to officially announce the initial panel of judges in its third annual International awards program. The judges being announced today have each taken part in judging panels from previous program years and represent a broad array of media and press in countries such as Australia, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Nigeria, Philippines, Singapore, Spain, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States. The complete judging panel, including new additions to the high-profile group, will be announced in April.
The judges returning to the Best in Biz Awards 2015 International judging panel from previous years’ programs are:
1. ARD (Germany), Dominique Lars Ziesemer (returning from 2014 EMEA panel)
2. Asian Power (Singapore), Nikki Tacata-Aborque
3. BBC Radio Leeds (United Kingdom), Barrie Pepper (returning from 2014 EMEA panel)
4. Bennett Business Connections (Canada), Sharon Bennett
5. Business Breakfast (United Arab Emirates), Brandy Scott (returning from 2013 EMEA panel)
6. Choice (Australia), Rosalyn Page
7. Computer Hoy (Spain), Jaime Rodriguez-Guerra
8. CTV (Canada), Eric Alper
9. Gamers Intuition (United States), Didi Cardoso
10. InBusiness (Cyprus and Greece), George Georgallides
11. Irish Independent (Ireland), Martina Devlin
12. J Arnold & Associates (Canada), Jon Arnold
13. Jerusalem Post (Israel), Baruch Lipschitz (returning from 2014 EMEA panel)
14. Kaiser The Sage (Philippines), Jason Acidre
15. TechHim (India), Himanshu Gupta
16. The Engaging Brand (United Kingdom), Anna Farmery
17. Vancouver Sun (Canada), Don Cayo (returning from 2013 panel)
18. Ventures Africa (Nigeria), Douglas Imaralu
19. Vyapar (India), Madhu Barbhaya
20. Wirausaha & Keuangan (Indonesia), Isdi Isdiyanto
21. WirelessDuniya (India), Sidhartha Bezbora
22. Xbox Plus (Brazil), Marcos A.T. Silva
More information on the 2015 International judging panel, including short biographies of the judges, can be found on the Best in Biz Awards International website at: http://intl.bestinbizawards.com/intl-2015-judges.
Entries in Best in Biz Awards 2015 International are being accepted until the regular entry deadline on March 27 and the late entry deadline on May 15, in 60 categories, including Company of the Year, Fastest-Growing Company of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year, Best Place to Work, Support Department of the Year, Executive of the Year, Founder/Entrepreneur of the Year, Innovator of the Year, Most Innovative Product of the Year, Enterprise Product of the Year, Best New Product of the Year, Best New Version of the Year, Product Line of the Year, App of the Year, PR Campaign of the Year, Film or Video of the Year, Blog of the Year and Website of the Year.
Judging in Best in Biz Awards 2015 International will take place in June 2015, with the judges’ scores combined and averaged to determine winners for each category. Winners will be announced in July 2015.
About Best in Biz Awards
Best in Biz Awards recognizes top companies for their business success in company, team, executive, product and PR/media categories as judged by established members of the press and industry analysts. Best in Biz Awards honors are conferred in two separate programs annually: the U.S. and Canada, and International. Entries for Best in Biz Awards 2015 International are currently being accepted from all companies worldwide until May 15, 2015. Any organization from any industry in the world can enter any of the more than 60 company, department or team, executive, product and PR/media categories. For more information about the International program, visit: http://intl.bestinbizawards.com.