Placed on or next to lab doors, these quick-tailored signs keep staff informed and provide critical data for emergency responders.
Milford, PA (PRWEB) March 19, 2015
Clarion Safety Systems, a leading designer and manufacturer of safety signs and safety labels, has produced a video featuring the company’s unique, state-of-the-art sign system for identifying lab hazards and personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements. The piece is part of a series of short, educational videos designed to serve as a resource in promoting a better understanding of current best practices in the design of product safety labels and facility safety sign systems.
In its 1-minute video, “Lab Door Safety Sign System,” the company shows how its lab door sign product provides the flexibility to identify specific hazards and conditions in different lab environments, as well as required PPE. In areas where hazardous materials are in use, like laboratory environments, it is essential to communicate proper procedures for a safer workplace and an improved liability position. Placed on or next to lab doors, these quick-tailored signs keep staff informed and provide critical data for emergency responders.
As an industry leader, Clarion collaborates with global, regional and local companies to help protect people from injury – and companies from loss. Clarion specializes in working with its clients to develop labels and signs that meet and exceed current standards, address unique material and size requirements and convey needed safety messages.
The Clarion lab door safety sign features:
- Flexible display framework to allow messages (including type and length of content) to be adapted to suit varying environments, while still providing an organized, consistent look when placing multiple signs across workplace locations.
- Individual, pull-out component slots to allow for easy and economical updates without having to replace the full display.
- Compliance expertise to ensure best practice messaging that is ANSI and ISO standards-compliant.
- Fully customizable messaging that can be tailored to fit the specifications of virtually any lab environment.
- Architectural aluminum frame with concealed fasteners (mounting holes and adhesive strips) to provide an attractive display of critical lab information.
Clarion’s lab door safety sign product can be customized and purchased by calling (800)
The lab door sign video is available through the Clarion website’s video library as well as through the company’s YouTube channel. Additional, up-to-date information covering a wide range of topics related to effective safety signs and labels can be found in Clarion’s online workplace safety sign and product safety label Learning Center.
ABOUT CLARION SAFETY SYSTEMS
Clarion Safety Systems, LLC, is the leading designer and manufacturer of visual safety solutions that help customers in more than 180 industries worldwide to make their products and premises safer. Clarion offers a full range of standard and custom products including machinery safety labels, environmental and facility safety signs, pipe and valve identification markings, lockout/tagout products, and safety-grade photoluminescent egress path-marking escape systems. Founded in 1990, the company continues to play a leading role in the development and writing of international and national standards for safety signs, labels, and markings. Clarion is headquartered at 190 Old Milford Road in Milford, PA, 18337, and online at http://www.clarionsafety.com.