(PRWEB) March 16, 2015
Popfax has been investing in dematerialization for several years, providing its customers with mobile, and paperless solutions. After recently launching a service to edit & sign faxes on the web and mobile fax app, now Popfax has decided to improve productivity and save time for users of postal mail by launching a Dematerialized Postage service.
Now, every Popfax customer can login to their account and send a Postal Mail by uploading their documents, inserting a recipient address anywhere in the world, and selecting the franking type (Priority, Registered...).
Popfax online postage services include:
- A user friendly interface where Popfax customers can upload their documents to be sent.
- Printing the files to send by online postage on white, A4, 80gsm paper with printing options: Black & White or Color, single-sided or double-sided.
- The display of the recipient address frame: during the preparation stages, the envelope’s window is indicated by a blue frame, so that the customer is sure the address fits the blue frame and will be displayed correctly.
- The insertion of the printed document into a suitable envelope. The format of the envelope is chosen automatically depending on the number of A4 sheets.
- The franking of the letter at the tariff of the country in which it is to be posted.
- Inside their account users can view their postal mail, forward it by fax or email, and file it in the permanent archive.
In order to introduce this service to preexisting customers, Popfax let them send their first 2 Postal mails for FREE (reimbursed expenditure limited to 5 Euros and during the month of March 2015 only).
Now with Popfax it has become affordable and easier than ever to post any type of document wherever and whenever you need, by saving lots of time and money in the process. So, go ahead and let Popfax help you take your office on the move.
Vladimir Popesco, the founder of Popfax said: "With dematerialized postal mail, Popfax continues its dematerialized document management strategy which we started a few years ago with the introduction of mobile and online tools like OCR, keyword searching, scanning, signing and the editing of all kinds of documents. In a world moving towards paperless global mobility, we have developed, and made available to our customers, a wide range of document dematerialization and management services, allowing them to manage, scan, edit, sign, fax and mail their documents from home, the office or even when they are away".