The only European social media event for the utilities market
London, UK (PRWEB UK) 17 March 2015
SMi is delighted to announce that Wendy Eyre, Social Media Manager at E.ON - one of the UK's leading energy suppliers - will be speaking at its 4th annual Social Media in Utilities conference taking place on 16th - 17th April 2015 in London, UK.
As Social Media Manager she is involved in developing content strategy for E.ON's various social media platforms and in her relevant speech entitled ‘Follow’ and ‘like’ your energy company? Why would you? Creating engaging content and building communities, she will share her expertise and knowledge gained through communicating with consumers in the energy sector.
This conference will focus on injecting personality into communications, formulating imaginative strategies to appeal for the consumer and examine how to be a positive influence within the industry. It will also discuss investment in social media and give insight into how businesses can shape their online presence and develop strategies by harnessing this tool.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
This exciting event will offer an in depth discussion of the key elements of embracing social media and making it a strong focus by:
- Understanding regulatory and legal updates for 2015
- Exploring social media strategies and the implementation of the best practices
- Participating in round table discussions on harnessing the value of social media in crisis situations
- Learning from in-depth case studies
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Wendy Eyre, Social Media Manager, E.ON
- Beverley Harrington, Brand Reputation and Social Media PR Manager, Npower
- Helena Quartey, Digital Strategist, Onlinefire
- Cara Charlton, Media Manager, Northumbrian Water
- Vassilis Nicopolous, CEO & Founder, Intelen
- Rachel Hawkes, Associate Director of Social, OMD International
- Simon Markall, Head of Public Affairs, Ofwat
Attendees for this year's highly anticipated event include:
Bord na Mona, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water, E.ON Energy UK /WCWC LtD, Ebico Ltd, Elexon, Elia System Operator SA, ESB International, First Group, Guernsey Electricity, Halifax Water, Hill & Knowlton, Hill Dickinson L L P, HootSuite, Intelen, Kalundborg Forsyning A/S, Northern Electric, Northern Powergrid, Northumbrian Water Group plc, Ofwat Uk, OMD International, Onlinefire, Red Eléctrica de España, RWE npower, Scottish Power Plc, Scottish Water, Social Media in Business.com, SSE, Stedin, Thames Water Ltd., Uk Power Networks, United Utilities Plc, University of East London, Vattenfall, Weber Shandwick and more.
Receive a £150 discount by quoting SOCMED when registering.
For more details please contact Sultan Alamro on +44 (0) 207 827 6066 or salamro(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk