London, UK (PRWEB) March 17, 2015
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the Power Transmission Tech 2015 conference, taking place on March 25-26, 2015, in Austria’s capital of Vienna.
Organised by Active Communications International, the 2-day event is set to once again become the most prominent event in the power transmission industry. Attendees including innovation and technology directors, asset managers, network developers, technical and transmission directors, network planners, quality and reliability managers, systems engineers, strategic project managers, architects, data and smart grid managers, as well as many other distinguished industry stakeholders will gather at the end of March in Vienna for a detail and serious discussion on today’s and oncoming technologies.
Power Transmission Tech 2015
Date: Wednesday 25 March – Thursday 26 March, 2015
Venue: InterContinental Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Eminent Industry Experts to Speak at the Power Transmission Tech 2015:
- Gianluigi Migliavacca, Head of the Transmission Network Planning Research Group, RSE
- John Dimitropoulos, Associate Director at KPMG's Power & Utilities team
- Pierre Bernard, CEO of Friends Of The Supergrid (FOSG) and Bernard Energy Advocacy (BEA)
- Joerg Friedel, Product Application Specialist at Shell’s Technology Centre in Hamburg
- Wilfried Breuer, Member of the Executive Board of TenneT Holding B.V
- Dr. Volker Wendt, Director of Public Affairs at Europacable
- Arnis Staltmanis, Member of the Board, Latvian Transmission System Operator
- Pablo Frias, Senior Research Scientist at Comillas Pontifical University
- Algelo L’Abbate, RSE’s Senior Research Engineer
- Peter Menke, Head of New DC Grid Access Development at Siemens AG
- and many more.
On March 24th, 2015, in the afternoon, up to 40 participants will have an unrivalled chance to go to see APG Transmission Control Centre at the heart of the nation’s electricity supply. All information relating to Austria’s transmission grid is captured and handled in the ultramodern control centre.
There is no additional charge for attending the site visit. Please submit your attendance during conference registration as places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Transportation services will be provided for all conference attendees.
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.