Unforgettable Experiences packages feature premier accommodations, epicurean discoveries, charming ground transportation, incredible event access, and more, all carefully curated to ensure the ultimate combination of ease, comfort, and cultural immersion.
(PRWEB) April 06, 2015
The San Antonio Convention & Visitors Bureau (SACVB) has a new way for travelers to authentically experience one of the greatest cities in the world. Unforgettable Experiences, an exclusive series of vacation packages, is guaranteed to help visitors create priceless memories in San Antonio, Texas.
The SACVB is the only destination marketing organization in the nation to develop these vacation packages, which take traditional accommodations and events bundles and up the ante. Unforgettable Experiences packages feature premier accommodations, epicurean discoveries, charming ground transportation, incredible event access, and more, all carefully curated to ensure the ultimate combination of ease, comfort, and cultural immersion. The simple, one-stop booking process allows the traveler to book the trip and rest easy, knowing countless key details have been expertly planned.
Each package is available for a limited time, and the current offering is a perfect example of the series’ inspired mix of exclusivity and fun: Viva Fiesta! The Royal Unforgettable Experience (April 22 - 26) gives visitors an unrivaled gateway into one of the world’s favorite parties, the legendary Fiesta San Antonio, April 16 - 26, 2015.
The Viva Fiesta! Royal Unforgettable Experience package for two includes the opportunity to:
- Ride on a festive and colorful horse-drawn carriage in the country’s largest illuminated evening parade—the Fiesta Flambeau Parade.
- Have VIP seats at the Battle of Flowers Parade to see the vividly decorated floats in the historic Alamo plaza.
- Attend a private evening gala to meet Fiesta royalty and Grand Marshal John Quinones, as well as have their presence announced to the entire reception.
- Have VIP Access and a behind-the-scenes tour at NIOSA (Night in Old San Antonio), where more than 250 elaborately decorated food and drink booths and more than a dozen nonstop-entertainment stages represent the diverse cultures and customs of San Antonio in 15 heritage-themed areas.
- Enjoy a scenic San Antonio river cruise aboard a water taxi toward the Pearl District, a vibrant culinary section of the River Walk, to enjoy dinner at La Gloria restaurant.
- Take a privately guided hidden-secrets tour aboard a personal Fiesta-decorated pedicab.
- Work with a chef and bartender at Ácenar HotMex/CoolBar restaurant to make a famous drink and contemporary dish. The experience will also include lunch and dessert.
- Attend the King William Fair and receive complimentary food and drink tickets.
- Receive a welcome bag with Fiesta apparel and a selfie stick.
- Stay at the ultra-luxurious Hotel Valencia on the world-famous River Walk.
New options in the Unforgettable Experiences series will be posted throughout the year. Upcoming options include this summer’s The Most Amazing Family Vacation Ever!, a kid-friendly dream trip featuring behind-the-scenes SeaWorld adventures, a visit to a Fiesta parade float-making workshop, honorary river barge steering duties for children, and more. This fall, the Tales From Times Past package, provides a deep dive into San Antonio’s rich history that includes a special meeting with descendants of the Coahuiltecan tribe who built San Antonio’s Colonial Spanish Missions, a meal with leaders of Mission Concepción, a curator-led visit to the Witte Museum featuring artifacts not on display to the public, an explanation of el Dia de los Muertos followed by a craft-making workshop inspired by the celebration, and so much more.
Visitors can check http://www.visitsanantonio.com/UnforgettableExperiences regularly for the latest vacation packages, and visit http://www.visitsanantonio.com to explore all of the one-of-a-kind experiences waiting in San Antonio.
The San Antonio Convention & Visitors Bureau is a department of the City of San Antonio, and is the sales and marketing arm of San Antonio as a leading leisure and meetings destination. San Antonio welcomes 31 million visitors annually. Hospitality is one of the top five industries in the city, contributing $13.4 billion into the local economy annually and employing more than 120,000. For more information, visit http://www.visitsanantonio.com.