Most companies want to more tightly link planning and execution. Softeon delivers capabilities with P2F.
Reston, VA (PRWEB) April 08, 2015
A variety of factors – including shorter cycles times, omni-channel commerce, and a growing awareness of the supply chain opportunity – are driving companies to more tightly integrated supply chain planning an execution processes.
Softeon is helping companies take advantage of this opportunity with its new Plan2Fulfill solution, which optimizes inventory levels and deployment in consideration of near-term forecasts. Plan2Fulfill is a tightly integrated, closed-loop solution that optimizes demand and inventory management, connected with fulfillment execution.
Companies adopting Softeon Plan2Fulfill will see lower inventories and improved sales through a reduction in out-of-stocks, as well as other benefits.
The elements of Softeon’s Plan2Fulfill solution include the following:
- A powerful forecasting engine that provides more than 30 forecast models, matching the right model to each product based on its history and other parameters
- “Demand sensing” capabilities that adjust near-term forecasts based on point-of-sale or other demand signals on a continuous basis
- Inventory management functionality dynamically sets target inventory levels across the network, and automatically creates replenishment orders based on a variety of parameters and policy settings
- A “milestone management” module that enables users to see and manage key events across a product’s lifecycle, from conception through launch and beyond, including promotional activity
- Integrated procurement functionality that creates orders for vendors in a way that minimizes total supply chain costs
- Powerful Warehouse Management System to power actual DC order fulfillment across channels
Softeon’s Plan2Fulfill solution offers a number of additional features, such as the ability to forecast demand for components of a finished product and other derived demand, powerful functionality related to new product introductions (NPI) and product crossovers, support for multiple languages, and more.
Sony DADC is among the companies using Softeon’s Plan2Fulfill solution, helping it manage the challenging entertainment world of BDs, DVDs, CDs, games and other entertainment products, all characterized by highly volatile demand, continuous new product introductions, and many other forecasting and inventory management challenges.
Softeon’s Plan2Fulfill solution was recently featured by Supply Chain Digest as one of the “Best of Promat 2015” new products.
“Plan2Fulfill is a unique solution that can help manufacturers, retailers and many other companies optimize inventories and better manage the volatile demand most of them are facing in the market today,” said Dinesh Dongre, Vice President of Product Strategy at Softeon. “Most companies want to more tightly link planning and execution. Softeon delivers capabilities with P2F.”
Softeon is a global provider of supply chain solutions from planning through execution. Our modern platform is engineered to reduce complex problems into simple solutions for a faster time to market and lower cost of ownership. Users can implement solutions incrementally to solve a specific challenge or deploy an integrated system. Configurable modules and rules-based solutions give market leaders the business agility they need to get ahead and stay ahead. Companies choose the flexibility and ease-of-use of the Softeon platform to drive higher business value and accelerate ROI. Deployment options include on-premise or in the cloud. For more information, please visit http://www.softeon.com.