“People spend an enormous amount of money on the quest for improving their health, their looks, their weight, their sleep, and their sex lives. But they already have the secret key to all of these and more."
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) April 20, 2015
According to Swedish author and Breathing Retrainer Anders Olsson, “People spend an enormous amount of money on the quest for improving their health, their looks, their weight, their sleep, and their sex lives. But they already have the secret key to all of these and more."
Says Olsson, who once ran a half marathon with his mouth taped to prove the benefits of nasal breathing, "The key to better looks, greater sex, improved health, reduced stress, and a much healthier, trimmer and more energetic body lies in something that is so integral to life, people rarely think about it—their breathing."
Olsson’s new book The Power of Your Breath provides impressive written and pictorial evidence that the way people breathe when awake and asleep can:
- Damage their looks by altering the shape and position of people's teeth, chin, and bone structure
- Increase their weight by reducing their body’s ability to burn fat
- Spoil their love life by reducing stamina, blood flow and sexual enjoyment
- Affect their heart rate and intensify fear, anxiety and panic attacks, and even shorten their lives.
The good news is it’s never too late to reverse the unhealthy side effects of poor breathing. In The Power of Your Breath Swedish teacher and author Olsson reveals some simple yet profoundly effective techniques that have helped thousands of people discover how easy it is to change every aspect of their lives for the better, simply by changing how they breathe.
The Power of Your Breath offers compelling evidence to show how improving your breathing habits can help:
- Normalize your blood pressure, circulation and heart rate
- Get restful sleep and energize your waking hours
- Boost your body’s ability to burn fat
- Strengthen your immune system
- Improve your health, looks and sex drive
- Reduce aches and pains
- Expand your awareness, develop mindfulness, and cultivate calm and relaxation
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Anders Olsson is a passionate breathing nerd who thinks he can change the world into a more loving community by inspiring people to improve their breathing habits. He loves to exercise and once ran a half-marathon with duct tape over his mouth, just to show that 100% nasal breathing is possible while running.
Anders is the founder of Conscious Breathing (http://www.consciousbreathing.com), a method he teaches in online and in-person seminars to individuals, sport coaches, therapists, and doctors, etc., in Sweden, the UK and the USA.
Anders will be presenting talks and seminars and undertaking TV and radio interviews in the USA from April 21st to May 5th 2015.