MiaRec version 5.0 features a brand-new web-interface with dashboard, intuitive and advanced search capabilities and extensive reporting functionality.
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) April 20, 2015
MiaRec, a global provider of advanced contact center solutions and business call recording products, released today a new version of MiaRec, award-winning call recording and quality monitoring solution for contact centers. MiaRec version 5.0 features a brand-new web-interface with dashboard, intuitive and advanced search capabilities and extensive reporting functionality.
New version of MiaRec helps contact centers and businesses to comply with legal requirements, such PCI-DSS, HIPAA and others, improve quality of customer service and enhance agent performance.
New features include:
- A contemporary web-interface allows to search millions of calls by any parameter, quickly and easily—e.g., date, time, caller/callee number, agent’s name - or simply type in a search term. Playback is available right in the browser window.
- Call visualization for a fast spotting of problem calls, such as talk-over or silence periods.
- A convenient dashboard provides with an at-a-glance view of calls-per-day, call duration, active calls, total number of recorded calls, and more.
- Flexible and comprehensive reporting functionality allows to generate statistics for calls, days, groups, and users.
- “Cradle-to-Grave” recording connects various segments of an interaction into a single record when a caller is transferred between multiple agents, making it much easier to gain a complete understanding of the customer experience.
- System administration is moved completely to the web-interface. Administrator can easily configure users, assign roles, set up automatic back up, configure retention periods, enable encryption and much more right inside the web-interface.
“Our goal is to make MiaRec user experience as seamless as possible for every user working with MiaRec, whether it is administrator who is setting up and administering the system, supervisor who is reviewing and managing call recordings or agent who is working with call recording for training or self-evaluation purposes,” said Gennady Bezko, CEO of MiaRec. “Advanced functionality does not need to mean long hours of a system set-up and user training. With MiaRec you will have an enterprise-level software set up within less than 30 minutes and contact center managers can start working with MiaRec immediately.”
Headquartered in San Jose, California, MiaRec is a global provider of comprehensive contact center and business call recording solutions. MiaRec software solutions portfolio includes award-winning call recording and quality monitoring products for contact centers, VoIP service providers, financial institutions, and other businesses that need to improve workforce performance and enhance customer experience.
MiaRec offers advanced contact-center functionality such as call recording, live monitoring, reporting, dashboard, and quality management as integrated all-in-one solution for optimizing contact center operations.
MiaRec is being used by more than 1000 customers worldwide since its first release in 2007 and is compatible with business telecommunications systems from leading providers, including Cisco, Avaya, NEC, Polycom, BroadSoft, Metaswich and many others.