London, UK (PRWEB) May 04, 2015
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the 2nd Annual Kingdom Cyber Security Forum. The event will take place on May 12-13, 2015 in Saudi Arabia’s largest city and capital of Riyadh.
The second Annual Kingdom Cyber Security Forum, organised and managed by Fleming Gulf, is aimed at uniting industry, governmental and academic interests in an effort to enhance the status quo of cyber security, both domestically and on a global scale.
The 2-day long conference will feature interactive panel discussions, case studies, insightful presentations from industry leaders and solution providers showcasing the cutting-edge technologies, and a networking reception.
Key Discussion Themes Include:
- Saudi Arabian Ministry of Interior's Information Security Strategy
- Balancing Security Controls and Business Agility
- Mobile Device Security
- Securing Nation’s Critical Infrastructure
- Control Tools: Inventory of Unauthorised and Authorised Devices
- Cyber Security Framework for Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
- Forensic Investigations
- Identity and Access Management Technologies
- Managing Application Security
The 2nd Annual Kingdom Cyber Security Forum
Date: May 12-13, 2015
Location: Burj Rafal Kempinski Hotel, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia https://marketpublishers.com/events/2nd_annual_kingdom_cyber_security_forum.html
Reputable Speaker Panel:
- Ahmad Alenizy, Cyber Security Evangelist, Saudi Telecom Company (STC)
- Naveed Ahmed, Information Security and IT Governance Consultant, National Information Center, Ministry of Interior
- Khalid S. Al-Ghamdi, Network Specialist at Saudi Aramco
- Dr. Zaidan Alenzi, National Cyber Security Center, Saudi Arabia
- Basel Alomair, Assistant Professor and Founding Director, National Center for Cybersecurity Technology (C4C)
- Sultan AbuKoshaim, CIO, Governor’s Advisor and Executive Manager at Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organisation (SASO)
Hurry up to embrace the opportunity of attending this year’s event and learn from authoritative audiences as well as get wind of the great efforts to combat cyber crime!
Please NOTE that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.