Houston, Texas (PRWEB) May 11, 2015
Interactive Network Technologies (INT), a leading developer of high performance graphics components and libraries, announced today the general availability of J/GeoToolkit 3.4. J/GeoToolkit allows software developers to rapidly deploy sophisticated data visualization and analysis technology in their E&P applications while taking advantage of the ease-of-use and portability of the Java platform across Microsoft® Windows and Linux platforms.
Developed for data visualization in upstream Oil and Gas, J/GeoToolkit is a package of Java libraries with support for high-end charting and specialized Seismic, WellLog, Contour, and WellSchematic display. J/GeoToolkit components promote code reusability and consistency across applications, allowing developers to focus on their core technologies rather than spend time writing data displays.
Highlights for this new release include:
- A new analysis package containing FFT, windowing, and various math functions
- Added support for CGM transparency, layers, and improved text placement
- Improved Polar charts plus new Tornado charts
- Added ability to specify large color maps
- Improved picking: incorporating a sinc function interpolation to improve accuracy
- New data container with ability to add real-time data at any part of a log curve
- Improved (smoother) displays in deviated tracks, including support for seismic and image shapes
- Added support for array log curves to LAS parser. Added support for string valued data to LAS and DLIS parsers.
- Improved performance and support for stacked objects and layers in contour plot views
For more information about J/GeoToolkit or to request an evaluation, visit http://www.int.com.
INT specializes in efficient solutions for data display: providing expandable visualization applications, software development libraries, and custom software services. Utilizing the latest software technologies, products include INTViewer platform for seismic analysis and QC, web-based viewers for seismic and logs, plus GeoToolkit graphics libraries for programmers in Java, .NET, and HTML5 environments.
INT, the INT logo, and INTViewer are trademarks of Interactive Network Technologies, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. For more information about INT, please visit http://www.int.com or e-mail intinfo(at)int(dot)com.