We are continuously seeking new ways to make language learning more efficient and accessible, and we believe this update accomplishes exactly that.
Nashua, NH (PRWEB) May 11, 2015
Transparent Language Inc., a leading provider of language-learning technology, announced today the launch of a major update to its premier language system, Transparent Language Online. The update brings exciting new changes and features for all users.
The new Transparent Language Online is now available to all users at subscribing libraries, schools, and corporate institutions, as well as those with personal subscriptions.
“We are very excited to announce the widespread availability of this updated version of Transparent Language Online,” explained Michael Quinlan, CEO of Transparent Language, Inc. “We are continuously seeking new ways to make language learning more efficient and accessible, and we believe this update accomplishes exactly that.”
Transparent Language is widely known for developing rapid and reliable language training programs for many U.S. Government and Defense agencies. The company is leveraging this expertise in Transparent Language Online to provide the same caliber of training for the everyday learner. The program trains all four language skills (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) and provides in-depth grammar and cultural materials. With some of the best instructional activities and materials available to learn a new language quickly and retain it longer, this major update adds a variety of new features, including:
- A New Interface: A brand new user interface optimizes screen space and allows for easier navigation throughout the program.
- Greater Mobility: The program is now compatible and accessible directly from a web browser on any Internet-connected tablet.
- Practice Activities: Users can now select the content they want to learn and the activities they want to use, allowing them to focus on their particular needs and goals.
- Enriched Guidance: The new Learning Path gives users a place to start, but also allows them to customize their experience by adding and removing content from Transparent Language’s extensive collection of materials.
- Better Insight: The updated Learned Items system helps learners track their own progress and delivers automatic prompts when it’s time to review.
Specially-configured versions of Transparent Language Online - featuring support for over 95 languages - are available for educational institutions, corporations, and public libraries. Transparent Language Online for independent learners is available from the company's website, with subscription pricing starting at $29.95 per month.
About Transparent Language, Inc.
At Transparent Language, we leverage our expertise in technology and in the research and practice of language learning and teaching to build unique capabilities for use by US Government agencies and organizations, as well as hundreds of public libraries, thousands of schools, and millions of individuals. We care about all languages, regardless of commercial value. We believe that language technology needs to work for all courses and curricula, not just a few courses. It needs to benefit not only individuals, but entire programs. We believe that great language technology not only changes the user experience; it transforms the economics, logistics, and reliability of language learning.