White Plains, NY (PRWEB) May 29, 2015
The NAPSRx® is a trade association for thousands of pharmaceutical sales representatives. The National Association of Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives® was initiated to educate, train, create standards and provide current information for pharmaceutical sales reps working in the United States.
The National Association of Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives (NAPSRX) is proud to announce its agreement as an Official Media Partner with PharmaForce International. PharmaForce 2015 Convention will be taking place September 25 -28 at the Sheraton in Pentagon City located in Arlington, VA.
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies throughout the world utilize PharmaForce’s syndicated industry studies and proprietary research capabilities to better evaluate competitors, allocate marketing resources, maximize the success of product launches and communicate with all customer constituencies.
At PharmaForce 2015, participants will gain strategic insight into overcoming sales strategy challenges and walk away with usable tactics to boost the ROI of their sales force while remaining compliant in this highly competitive environment.
Key industry leaders at this year's conference include:
- Derek Jones - Head of Global Commercial Effectiveness
AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP
- Michael Moran - Field VP
- Nolan Castillo - Senior Brand Manager of New Products Strategy
- Cecil W. Johnson - Director, Commercial Sales Leadership Development, Commercial Excellence
Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
- Debra Hussain - Senior Director of Marketing - Men's Health
Eli Lilly and Company
- Jennifer Muszik - Director of Marketing Effectiveness
- Anitha Somanahally - Director, Customer Experience/Channel Excellence
- Bob Holliday - Senior Director, Therapeutic Knowledge; Commercial Training & Development
- Joe Renda - Senior Director, BioPharmaceutical Commercial Operations & Effectiveness
- Sales Force Optimization – Gain insights and maximize ROI
- Physician Access – Overcome the difficulty in accessing customers
- Incentive Compensation – Design and administer optimal incentive compensation plans
- Sales Training And Leadership – Implement successful training models to maximize market share
- Data Analysis – Target high prescribing customers effectively through valuable data analysis methodologies
- Sales Force Technology – Augment field sales force strategy using latest mobile and automation technology.
Why attend PharmaForce 2015?
- Candidates are in In Great Company. Attendees are always pleased that vendor presentations and attendance are limited (2:1 pharma to vendor ratio). Participants can have lunch with other pharma executives, instead of sitting through a sales pitch.
- Learn More. Faster. No long presentations. Most sessions are small-group, candid conversations of the participant's choice.
- Bridge The Gap. Promotions need to be integrated across marketing and sales to flourish. PharmaForce is the only event that brings both brand managers and sales force executives together for shared insight and inspiration.
- Pharma-Only Focus Day for Marketing & Sales. Vendors can’t attend. It’s just the attendees and 75 other pharma executives sharing successes and failures, debating the best vendors to use, and creating innovation through small group discussions.
- VP Think Tank. Reserved for 15 of the most experienced attendees (VPs or more senior-level at pharma firms), participants can take part in a private and shockingly open dialogue about the future of commercial strategy. Friends are made, careers are boosted here.
The National Association of Pharmaceutical Representatives® (NAPSRx®) is the United States largest trade association for sales reps, sales managers and sales trainers who work in the pharmaceutical industry. NAPSRx® represents sales representatives who work in the pharmaceutical industry and provides Continuing Medical Education to its members as well as candidates who look to enter a pharmaceutical sales career. The CNPR® Certification Program is available by correspondence directly through the NAPSRx® (napsronline.org) or can also be taken at over 300 universities/colleges in the United States.