Dance builds trust: it takes two to tango!
St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) June 16, 2015
With the summer fast approaching, we know how stress can be a large part of the busy season. It can be a deciding factor in relationship issues during this time. There are many ways to help maintain that healthy relationship, and one of those ways is through dance. So let Dance Pizazz provide some tips and reasons why dance can keep that bond strong through these summer months.
1. Collaborate: shared learning requires teamwork, a key component in any successful relationship.
2. Vastly improve their communication skills: because verbal and physical communication are required for this experience, many couples have greatly benefited from learning how to listen to one another… and follow each others dance moves. Many experts agree that dancing can reinforce this cornerstone of a strong and health relationship.
3. Work together towards a common goal: Be it shedding those holiday pounds together, refreshing old dance routines, or finding a new common ground, ballroom dance gives couples a way to reach a desired objective together.
4. Build trust: it takes two to tango! Because each person is dependent on their dance partner, they must be able to trust one another as they share this experience.
5. Reignite the spark: because dancing is a physical activity, couples can benefit from sharing a workout together.
Dance Pizazz is proud to help couples -no matter how long they’ve been together- become a stronger, more connected pair. Check out their couples’ success stories at http://www.dance-pizazz.com and be inspired to dance!