MIAMI, Fla. (PRWEB) June 09, 2015
The international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP has been named to the shortlist for the inaugural The Legal 500 United States Awards in the areas of “Labor and Employment – Immigration” and “Labor and Employment - Labor and Employment Litigation (including ERISA).” In addition, The Legal 500 United States 2015 guide to outstanding lawyers nationwide has just been released and recommends Greenberg Traurig as a “Top Tier” firm in the “Real Estate and Construction – Real Estate” category as well as 100-plus firm attorneys, and more than 25 firmwide areas of practice and industry focus.
The Legal 500 United States Awards will recognize what the publisher calls the best in-house and private practice teams and individuals over the past 12 months. More than 50,000 interviews were conducted to ascertain the winners, who will be honored at a dinner at The Boathouse in Central Park on October 14, 2015. Published by Legalese, The Legal 500 guides (published by country or region) “provide research and law firm rankings to enable clients to identify the best law firm for the job.” Firms are recommended on merit, based on client and peer feedback.
Some of the commentary published in The Legal 500 United States 2015 guide regarding Greenberg Traurig and its attorneys includes:
- …lawyers at Greenberg Traurig LLP are ‘prompt, informed and to-the-point’…
- …Greenberg Traurig LLP ‘does extraordinary work’ on account of its ‘ability to understand the issues in depth, and present them simply, clearly, and in a compelling fashion to the court.’
- …‘is a responsive and practical adviser for us from a business perspective.’
The Greenberg Traurig Florida lawyers listed below are recommended in The Legal 500 United States 2015 editorial based on the guide’s industry or practice area designations as selected by researchers:
- William R. Clayton: Litigation - Commercial Litigation
- Hilarie Bass: Litigation - Commercial Litigation and Litigation - Securities - Shareholder Litigation
- Mark D. Bloom: Finance - Corporate Restructuring (Including Bankruptcy)
- David A. Coulson: Litigation - Securities - Shareholder Litigation
- Seth J. Entin: Tax - International Tax
- Gary M. Epstein: M&A/Corporate and Commercial - M&A - Large Deals ($1 billion-plus)
- Joseph Z. Fleming: Labor and Employment - Labor - Management Relations
- Elliot H. Scherker: Litigation - Supreme Court and Appellate
- Ozzie A. Schindler: Tax - International Tax
- Todd A. Miller: Finance - Structured Finance
- Michael J. Cherniga: Industry Focus - Healthcare - Health Insurers and Industry Focus - Healthcare – Service Providers
- Richard C. McCrea, Jr.: Litigation - Trade Secrets
- Nicholas J. Secco: Industry Focus - Environment – Litigation; Litigation - Product Liability and Mass Tort Defense - Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices; and Litigation - Product Liability and Mass Tort Defense - Toxic Tort
- Christopher Torres: Litigation - Product Liability and Mass Tort Defense - Toxic Tort
- David B. Weinstein: Industry Focus - Environment – Litigation and Litigation - Product Liability and Mass Tort Defense - Toxic Tort
- Peter W. Zinober: Labor and Employment - Labor and Employment Litigation
West Palm Beach
- Joseph C. Coates III: Litigation - Securities - Shareholder Litigation
- Bradford D. Kaufman: Litigation - Securities - Shareholder Litigation
For a complete list of the rankings and editorial summaries by Legal 500 researchers and editors, please click here.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 1800 attorneys serving clients from 37 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm is among the “Power Elite” in the 2014 BTI Client Relationship Scorecard report, which assesses the nature and strength of law firms' client relationships. For additional information, please visit http://www.gtlaw.com.