The 7-Step Office Moving System consists of a step-by-step guide on how to plan and carry out a flawless office move
Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) June 11, 2015
Ferguson Moving Company has ample experience in office moving for clients. These Surrey movers have recently introduced their 7-Step Office Moving System in order to make the office moving process more streamlined and scientific. The company believes that office moving is not like moving houses and requires a different kind of planning and execution.
The 7-Step Office Moving System consists of a step-by-step guide on how to plan and carry out a flawless office move. This Surrey moving company has been carrying out office moves since many decades and has compiled a list of things the company always does to ensure a hassle-free shift from one office to another.
Here are the 7 steps outlined by Ferguson Moving Company that they use during their job:
1. Plan the office move well in advance
2. Deliver the office moving material (inventory tags and cartons according to the client’s needs)
3. Tag and store the client’s furniture one day before the move and according to the floor plan
4. Protect the office furniture, walls and floor with pads for maximum safety
5. Professional crew wraps and packs everything
6. Supervisors oversee while staff members load and unload the client’s belongings
7. Unpack and install all the furniture in the new office.
About the Company
Established in 1916, Ferguson Moving and Storage is one of the oldest and most reputed moving and storage companies in Canada. Since its inception, the company has been providing clients with the best in business moving and storage services. With no hidden charges and all-inclusive quotes, Ferguson Movers and Storage takes special pride in the integrity of their business. For additional information regarding the types of services offered, please visit http://www.fergusonmoving.com or call at 604-922-2212.