(PRWEB) June 12, 2015
Summer is here and kids are looking for fun both inside and out. If your home pays the price in kid-sized messes, get the kids involved in cleaning using these fun tips from The Maids.
- Don’t expect kids to use adult tools to clean, instead create supplies that are kid-friendly. Use an ice-cream pail for mopping chores or shorten an old mop handle or broom to make it kid-sized.
- Fill a squirt gun from a solution of a gallon of water and a drop of dish soap. Let kids squirt windows and mirrors and wipe dry with paper towels. Leaves glass clean and streak free!
- Cover kids’ hands and arms with dad’s old athletic socks then squirt the socks until lightly damp with a safe solution of vinegar and water. Send them off to dust around the house.
- Got a pile of blocks or action figures strewn on the floor? Scoop up toys in a few swoops using a kid-sized leaf rake to form a pile for easy pick-up.
- Make cleaning a game; give young kids grill tongs and challenge them to pick up toys and put them in a toy box or bin only using the utensils. Keep score and see who wins!
- Don’t forget the fun music to help your kids get a groove on as they boogie around the house cleaning.
And remember, for those bigger projects hire The Maids, the cleaning service that provides the healthiest, most thorough clean in the industry. Give The Maids a call today or visit http://www.maids.com to learn more and get a free, no-obligation estimate specifically tailored to your home.
About The Maids:
Known for its 22-Step Healthy Touch® Deep Cleaning System, The Maids is the only franchised residential cleaning service to clean for health, combining environmentally preferable cleaning supplies and state-of-the-art equipment with a methodical process to maintain the healthiest living environment possible for families. The Maids enjoys a 96 percent customer referral rate, distinguishing them as the residential cleaning service of choice. Visit The Maids (http://www.maids.com) for more information.