San Antonio, Texas (PRWEB) June 23, 2015
Today, as never before, the security positions of networked systems that monitor and control complex processes are at heightened risk of a cyberattack. To foster advanced cooperation and coordination among those at risk, the Industrial Security Research Forum is partnering with leading researchers in both ICS and SCADA network defense to host the 2015 SCADA Nexus Industrial Security Research Forum in Houston, Texas, September 2 – 4, 2015, at the Hilton Americas Convention Center.
The conference will: inform attendees how to identify changes in cyber policy and advances in ICS and SCADA network defense and discuss how these may impact business and government infrastructure; educate attendees how to integrate new technology with current infrastructure to produce a more secure environment; and enhance participant knowledge of threats facing today’s ICS/SCADA systems. The forum will also provide attendees the opportunity to obtain industry standard training and certification by SANS, Management of Risk (M_o_R®), TechNow, and DC Industries before and after the event.
Featured speakers include:
- Darin Anderson – CEO: CyberUnited, Inc.
- Chris Black – Enterprise Security Architect: Intel Security
- N. Lewis Bodden - Controls Engineer
- Chris Gerritz – CEO: InfoCyte
- Tom Held – Senior Security Consultant: Solis Security
- Juan Lopez – Senior Research Engineer at Applied Research Solutions: AFIT
- Wally Magda – ICS/SCADA Senior Instructor and Advisor: SANS
- Garrett J. Moravec – CEO and Founder: Bend the Bar
- Mike Morris – Chief Technology Officer: root9b
- Jayshree Pandya, Ph.D. – Principal: Risk Group LLC
- Graham Speake – Vice President: NexDefense, Inc.
- Lynn Hancock – Senior Vice President: Ward
A complete list of speakers slated to participate will be featured in a future announcement. For more information about the 2015 SCADA Nexus Industrial Security Research Forum and to register for the conference please visit: http://www.scadanexus.co or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.