The user group provides a forum for our customers to network with each other, IntelliSoft Group staff and thought leaders within the healthcare industry, said David Aucoin Chief Operating Officer.
Nashua, NH (PRWEB) June 25, 2015
IntelliSoft Group, LLC, a leading provider of healthcare credentialing, provider enrollment and contract management software, held its first User Group Meeting and Conference on June 11-12 at the Hyatt Boston Harbor.
Topics from the event’s breakout sessions highlighted various functionality of the company’s software product including:
- IntelliReport: A unique reporting tool designed for users who need advanced reporting capabilities.
- Documentation Management/Contracting: Allows users to manage the creation, tracking, and versioning of healthecare provider and payer contracts, business agreements and other important documentation.
- Application Mapping: With IntelliSoft Group’s patent pending iPop technology users, can populate any online form including PECOs and CAQH.
- Privileging: This unique feature enables users to create their own privilege templates and includes content from The Greeley Company’s extensive proprietary library of privilege forms.
- Letters: Users can choose from a library of existing verification letters or customize their own correspondence.
- Provider Enrollment: With IntelliApp users can effectively and efficiently enroll providers onto Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance plans.
- Webcrawlers: A functionality where users can automatically schedule crawlers to pull in provider information from verification sites.
In addition, the User Group included guest speakers Donna Goestenkors, CPMSM, President, TeamMed Global Healthcare Consulting and Sally Pelletier, CPMSM, CPCS, Advisory Consultant and Chief Credentialing Officer, The Greeley Company as well as keynote speaker Hector Picard, Inspirational Speaker, Don’t Stop Living, LLC.
“The user group provides a forum for our customers to network with each other, IntelliSoft Group staff and thought leaders within the healthcare industry,” said David Aucoin, Chief Operating Officer. “The event also gives users the opportunity to present their ideas for product enhancements in upcoming versions of the software directly to senior management.”
About IntelliSoft Group, LLC
Based in Nashua, NH, IntelliSoft Group, LLC is a leading provider of medical credentialing, provider enrollment, and contract management software products. The company’s products, IntelliCred, IntelliApp and IntelliContract are used by hundreds of healthcare systems, hospitals, managed care organizations, credentialing verification organizations, individual practice associations, and sub-acute healthcare organizations and can be deployed on a traditional client server, via the web or in a Cloud/SaaS environment. IntelliSoft Group’s CVO Division offers one of the most innovative credentials verification services available for customers who require an outsourcing option. For more information, please visit http://www.intellisoftgroup.com/.
# # #