(PRWEB) July 08, 2015
Air Supply Communications is now officially the U.S. exclusive digital sales representative of Apple Daily; please contact us with your digital media placement inquiries.
Apple Daily, founded in 1995, is published by its mother company - Next Media Limited - the largest publicly listed Chinese-language media company. In 2009, Apple Daily launched the revolutionary "Action News" that utilizes actual news video clips, 3D animation and humorous voice over to virtually recreate essential current events, and international, entertainment, sports and lifestyle coverage. Apple Daily is a true pioneer in video/animation news reporting.
Among all the Chinese publications that have also launched their web versions, Apple Daily is equipped with the most advanced and mature platforms. The most current online news and lifestyle magazine contents offered by Apple Daily, are illustrated in vibrant and creative graphics highly favored by its readers.
Apple Daily News can be viewed via websites, mobile websites, Android, iPhone, and iPad apps with an astonishing reach to its audience:
- Unique Visitors of each U.S. Apple Daily platforms combined reaches close to 1.5 Million with 950,000 Unique Visitors on desktop alone.
- US Mobile Monthly Unique Visitors: 530,000+
- US Mobile Apps Downloads across iOS & Android: 318,000+
- Extremely high share-of-voice with premium ad locations
- 70%+ Video completion rate
- Google Active View measures at 80%+ viewability
For contact and detail information, please visit http://www.airsupplycomms.com/works/digital-media-sales