Eugene. Oregon (PRWEB) July 22, 2015
This new MFT Server release will enhance security, visibility and navigation for our 2,400+ worldwide JSCAPE customers and partners who have deployed on platforms such as Windows, Linux, Solaris, VMware and Mac OS X.
MFT Server 9.2 adds several new features such as support for server side paging for our AS2 and OFTP modules as well as the addition of a dashboard. “Server side paging allows users to quickly navigate and search thousands of messages, which is critical for our AS2 customers, while the new dashboard provides more visibility into resource consumption over time for variables such as memory and connections.” said Van Glass, JSCAPE CEO.
MFT Server 9.2 enhancements include:
- Improved performance for storing, rendering and searching of AS2 and OFTP messages.
- Added OFTP messages module providing ability to see OFTP messages exchanged.
- Added dashboard to web interface for tracking various performance metrics of server over time. Metrics include threads, heap memory, max memory, allocated memory, connections, uploads and downloads.
- Added support for OpenID Connect standard in SSO authentication module and verified compatibility with Google Apps.
- Updated Disable Inactive Accounts trigger action to include accounts that have never logged in.
- Added ability to define From email header for AS2 messages.
- Added option to edit immediately after copying a Trigger, User or Trading Partner.
- Updated reports output format to be more consistent with administrative web user interface.
- Resolved several minor bugs.
JSCAPE is a leading provider of enterprise wide, platform-independent and easy to use managed file transfer solutions for both on-premise and cloud based environments. Since 1999, JSCAPE has been providing simple solutions to complex file transfer problems for over 2,400 customers in over 50 countries worldwide.
JSCAPE MFT Server is a platform independent managed file transfer server that centralizes all of your file transfer processes into a single easy to use application. JSCAPE MFT Server supports all major file transfer protocols including AS2, FTP/S, SFTP, SCP, OFTP, TFTP, HTTP/S, WebDAV and AFTP (Accelerated File Transfer Protocol).
To learn more about JSCAPE products, please visit http://www.jscape.com or contact us on +1.786.375.8091 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.